Surprise

Ashmar's POV 19 birthday morning

Ashmar's POV 19
birthday morning

Ashmar wake up nuh likkle boy, I heard someone calling out my name.

A who a call out mi name suh early ina di morning I hiss turning over in the bed to see who it was.

Happy birthday Ashmar I heard her shout before jumping on the bed to hug me.

Thanks Bessie I said smiling from ear to ear before taking up my phone from off the night table to see if I got any messages.

My love 💖🤭

Good morning babe ‼️
Happy birthday my love I hope that you have the absolute best day ♥️, You deserve the absolute best because you are amazing You mean so much to me and I really appreciate you babe ♥️🥺 You are perfect in my eyes and I couldn't ask for anyone better than you ♥️. Happy birthday, baby

Me :aww thanks babe 🥺 😭

My love 💖🤭: your welcome babe 😘 cya wait fi see yuh today

Me: are you taking me out ??

My love 💖🤭: when mi come fi you you'll find out.

Liking his's message then existing the chat I got up out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom to start my morning routine.

Ashie I heard ashley calling my name before opening the bathroom to come inside.

Suppose mi di naked likkle gurl I said looking at her before both of us started laughing.

Gurl bye she said rolling her eyes before telling me that my father won't be able to make it back up from country cause him busy wid work but him seh fi tell yuh happy birthday fi him she said looking at me with pitiful eyes.

Yuh serious right now I said trying to hold back my tears that was now building up.

Yeah I am she answered showing me the text messages on my phone that he sent.

Kiss mi fucking teeth bredda not even mi birthday him can try mek effort fi celebrate wid mi once ina him life I said now crying cause from I was little he made up a lot of excuses on why he missed birthdays and I'm now tired of it I said sitting down on the toilet seat while ashley was hugging me.

Hush yah and stop the crying cause him nuh worth yuh tears Ashie she said wiping them from my face.

Sometimes mi wonder if mia him actually son mek him treat mi suh eno I said now getting up and taking up my phone to call jayden.

On the phone with jayden

Me: Hello Jay

My love 💖🤭: yeah ash Wahm to yuh