38|✔️ | bonus chapter

|2 years later|

|2 years later|

Now putting on my tuxedo, I started to smile to myself.

"Cya believe mi Mek it dis far,"I mumbled beneath my breath before making my way to the altar.

Walking pass my mother and sister, that's seated in the front row, I gave them a small smile before standing beside the pastor.

Him a come now.....

He's walking in with Ashley because his father couldn't be here to walk him down the aisle.

" shit," I said as I tilted my head upwards,because tears were now trickling down my face.

now standing before me, I smiled while holding on to his hands.

"As we gather before you all, families and friends,we are here to join these two individuals in holy matrimony."the pastor began to speak.

"the pastor began to speak

Ashmar's Pov

Watching as tears fall down on both of our faces, I started to look take in my surroundings.

Not him bringing my ideas to life.....it's so beautiful.

Now turning back attention to my husband to be, I smiled holding on to his hands

The sound of the birds chirping above while the violists played my favorite song , this is why I love you by major.

I feel like I'm dreaming right now, everything is so perfect.....

"You may now exchange your vows." The pastor says, making a lump form in my throat.

Taking a deep breath, I took the mic and started to speak.

"From the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew you were gonna be mine,"I said making the crowd laugh at little.

We were shunned upon because of your preference. But we didn't care about what people would say about us. You showed me love when no one did. You made me love myself even though I didn't want to, you made me feel like I was the most loved and important person on earth, even though I did  some messed up things that made us draw apart from each other. You still loved me regardless." I said as he wiped tears from under my eyes.

"The crowd went into aww" while smiling.

With shaking hands he took the mic and began to speak.

"At one point, mi did think seh man and man nuffi be together, but when I really look into it, mi nuh see nothing wrong wid it again, because when you came in the picture you changed my opinion. mi never really think she wi woulda reach dis far, or even get married. But yuh show mi seh bad man can actually fall in love and show emotions. Wi might have wi ups and downs but we always find a way fi rekindle our love and feelings for each other. Mi love yuh ash, mi heart full a love fi yuh."

"Aww, I love you too baby,"I said holding on to his still shaking hands.

With Jayden's nephews walking down the isle with the ring we both smiled at each other.

"By the power invested in me by god, I pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss each other." The pastor said as Jayden pulled me into a long awaited kiss as the crowd cheered.

Ouii......I'm married I can't believe it, I'm so happy.

........

Entering the hotel room that was decorated with roses and candles,I smiled from ear to ear

"Yuh like it?"his raspy voice lingered around my ears, my whole body shiver.

"Yes I do,"I said placing a heated kiss on his lips.

"Yah mine fi eva," he says taking off my clothes.

Holding onto his neck, I warped my legs around his torso as he entered me.

"I love you" I said as tears rolled down my face.

The pleasure is overwhelming to bear.....

"Love you too ash," he answered with his face buried in my neck.

Not him cry, this is too much to handle.

"I love you so much that it literally hurts ash, and mi nuh wah yuh hurt mi again yuh zimi.he said while looking straight into my eyes.

"I won't baby, I promise" I squeal as I feel the pressure building up in me.

I love him so much........

____________________

'I love you more than words can wield the matter, Dearer than eyesight, space and liberty'
🥀
By: William Shakespeare