Pineapple Fairy

Disclaimer: I do not own KHR. I only own Alice and Tsuki.

Warnings: Cursing involved. Tsuki involved. Tsuna's cuteness involved. Randomness involved. Stuff involved. Plot involved.

A/N: Heya! How's it going? I am back! Muahahhaha! Okay, it's the holiday(for me) and I am currently working to earn money(to buy cosplay) and I'm having a writer's block. Isn't that great? I hate my life. Enjoy the story!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arisu POV

I surveyed my surroundings. Where is this place? I'm at a lake with a waterfall surrounded by forests. The sky was grey as if about to rain.

"Arisu." A familiar voice called out. I turned around to see a girl who looked like me but with white hair and brown eyes. We could be twins if she had brown hair like me...

"You are...?" I asked. She laughed and pointed to herself.

"It's me, Arisu! I'm Tsuki! Your Inner!" She grinned.

I blinked once. Then twice. "Excuse me what? Did I hear you correctly? And why am I so tall all of a sudden...?"

I looked at my body. My paws turned to hands! My hind legs were human legs!

"Is this a dream?! Holy shit! I'm human!" I was so freaking happy until Tsuki interrupted me.

"In this world of course, you are human. However, physically, you are a feline." Tsuki explained.

"This world...?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"This place is your mind scape. Kinda like the one Naruto has with Kurama."

"Oh... I see... So... You have been living here?" Tsuki nodded.

"How did you survive, Tsuki?" I asked.

"There's a thing called being a ninja by searching for food."

I blinked. She had to search for food? I didn't know Inners did that.

"Course you wouldn't know. You not an Inner. You are an Outer. You live physically and I live mentally. Though, I must say, your mind scape is pretty interesting. Normally people's mind are like buildings of sorts."

"So... You're saying I'm not normal...?" I asked.

"In a sense, yes. You are supposed to be a dead person but you're still alive. Like Nagi, she was supposed to die, but Mukuro saved her. Her mind scape is of a lake after all."

I nodded. "I see..."

Tsuki clicked her tongue. "Someone is coming."

I blinked. "Into my mind scape...?"

She nodded. "I smell a pineapple... I shall hide myself. Good luck to you." She then jumped into the lake and swam towards the waterfall, hiding behind it. Must be a cave back there.