Vongola Nono

Disclaimer: Khr belongs to Amano Akira. Arisu belongs to me.

Warnings: Cursing

A/N: Hey~ Umm... Sorry for not updating, I am busy recently.

Arisu/Shiro Pov

'What was that about?' I wondered.

What is Giotto saying? Protect Tsuna? I'm a cat for god's sake! How in the actual fuck am I going to protect Tuna-fish?! Tell me!?

I decided to vent my frustration on my very own scratching pole. I named him 'Douchebag Iemitsu'.

Imagine Iemitsu's face and claw the damn pole... Uh... That sounds like pole dancing... Ya know what. I'll just go over to... that corner and sulk. Yup.

So I waited... and waited... and waited... for... 10 seconds before I heard a very familiar yet annoying voice outside the damn house. It's Ie-fucking-mitsu.

Ah. So the guest of honour has finally arrived. Perfect! Time to put my plan into action!

"Tadaima!" The voices of Nana, Tsuna and Bakamitsu reached my ears as they unlocked the front door.

"Sorry for the intrusion." Timotoe smiled.

'Okaeri, Nana-san. Okaeri, Tsuna-kun.' I said. My voice entering their heads.

Nana sighed. "How many times must I say! Call me Mama!"

'I apologise but it is my habit and my motto to respect those who are older than me.' I lowered my head a little as I 'spoke'.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I see Iemitsu looking baffled and Timotoe narrowing his eyes a little.

Nana pouted. Knowing that she couldn't change my mind.

I lifted my head up, having mine and Iemitsu's eyes meet. I fake coughed and puffed up my chest, making me look prideful.

'You shall not pass!' I 'said'. Iemitsu narrowed his eyes. Tsuna, who was beside me, clapped, admiration in his eyes.

"Tsuna. Go help mama." Iemitsu said gently but firmly. Tsuna pouted but nodded. Ah... The moeness of young Tsuna... How fucking adorable... If I had a human body, I would've hug the life out of him... That's a bad idea...

Timotoe picked me up and sat me down in the living room. Now, here I am, sitting on a very comfortable cushion but getting uncomfortable glares from the two mafia men.

"Who are you?" Iemitsu demanded.

'My name is Tanaka Arisu. But now, it is Shiro. The credits goes to you.' I inwardly added 'you asshole'.

"Are... you an assasin?"

I stared at him, bewildered. 'Are you stupid? How am I suppose to kill people with this cat body of mine? Hair ball?!'

"With your claws and fangs, you would be able to."

'Well excuse me then for having claws and fangs.' I said sarcastically.

"You are excused." Iemitsu deadpanned.

'Hahaha. Very funny. Let's not beat around the bush.' I straightened myself and spoke.

'I am here for one reason and one reason only.' I spoke calmly.

"And what is that reason?" Timotoe spoke.

'My answer would be only one word: Giotto.'

Both mafia men raised their left eyebrows in confusion.

"Vongola Primo? How are we to believe you?" Iemitsu asked.

'Ah. That is where Vongola Nono comes in. You do have your hyper intuition, no?' I said, amusement in my voice.