lily kown and the 5 long-necked sea horses

"I haven't finished," explained Lily. "I am just waiting for my food to go down."

When Lily's food had digested, she broke off another piece of the door made from broccoli florets. Once more, she toasted her food over the fire and waited for it to cool just a little. She ate it at a leisurely pace then waited for it to digest.

Eventually, after several sittings, Lily was down to the final piece of the door made from broccoli florets. Carefully, she toasted it and allowed it to cool just a little. She finished her final course. Lily had eaten the entire front door of the house made from broccoli florets.

The witch stamped her foot angrily. "You must have tricked me!" she said. "I don't reward cheating!"

"I don't think so!" said a voice. It was the woodcutter. He walked back into the clearing, carrying his axe. "This little girl won fair and square. Now hand over George or I will chop your broomstick in half."

The witch looked horrified. She grabbed her broomstick and placed it behind her. Then, huffing, she opened the door of the cage.

Lily hurried over and grabbed George, checking that her favourite toy was all right. Fortunately, George was unharmed.

Lily thanked the woodcutter, grabbed a quick souvenir, and hurried on to meet Wenna. It was starting to get dark.

When Lily got to Wenna's house, her great threw her arms around her.

"I was so worried!" cried Wenna. "You are very late."

As Lily described her day, she could tell that Wenna didn't believe her. So she grabbed a napkin from her pocket.

"What's that?" asked Wenna.

Lily unwrapped a doorknob made from crisps. "Pudding!" she said.

Wenna almost fell off her chair.