Chapter 1

Sasuke POV-

I was currently in the bus waiting to reach my final destination. Most people in the bus were students likely from the same year as me. This also caused all the seating to be occupied by people, leading me to go to school while standing. All of them look extremely impatient to reach the Advanced Nurturing High School. I mean who wouldn't? They were able to get a place in a school that assured you that you will be able to get your dream job once you get on the job market. This world was peaceful. Was it perfect? No, it wasn't.

"Hey mom, look outside"!

Outside was a giant eagle flying the sky while someone was riding it, probably patrolling as it gives extreme mobility. 

"Can I please become a summoning master?" 

"Listen sweetheart, you need to become a shinobi first to be able to become a summoning master."

She was lying. You can become a summoning master without having to become a shinobi, however she was only trying to achieve the best for her kid as shinobi get paid a lot in comparison to others.

Ever since I came to this world, I only investigated and gather as much information as possible. Most of the human civilization in this world is divided into 12 clan namely the Shukaku clan, the Matatabi clan, the Isobu clan, the Son Goku clan, the Kokuo clan, the Saiken clan, the Chomei clan, the Gyuki clan, the Kurama clan, the Juubi clan, the Satori clan and the Manda clan. I guess now I know where half of the tailed beast chakra that I used to own, went to. 

The tailed beasts in this world are considered as divine mystical creatures that graced human and offered them their chakra as blessing. The satori clan are considered as a vampire clan who needs life force to survive. The Manda clan are blessed with good regeneration. 

Every people in those clan can effectively use part of the tailed beast's chakra or chakra of the respective monster that 'blessed' their clan. It is basically like my curse mark. Shinobis in this world are mostly hunters that are ranked from SSS rank to F rank. 

SSS rank shinobis get paid the most and are extremely rare to get as there are none at the current moment existing in the world. An A rank shinobi is considered to be equal to 100 B rank shinobi while a B rank shinobi is considered to be equal to 100 C rank shinobi and the list goes on like that. S rank shinobi are also called as emperors to show their superiority in comparison to the other shinobis. 

The job of shinobis in this world is to hunt down mutated monsters in dungeon. The creatures are also ranked from S rank to F rank similar to the shinobi scaling system. Dungeons are found basically everywhere in this world. You may even find one in a toilet or a strip club. You may also be wondering how I know all of this. 

Well, when I found myself in this world, I tried using the rinnegan to open a portal to my universe, however I was only opening portal in this universe itself. A random shinobi of A rank found me and tried to kill me as he thought I was a criminal. I used the human path on him to gather information for this world since I knew I was stuck here forever after failing to open the portal after 10 trials. This all lead me to decide to join the ANHS as it was basically offering me the perfect chance to start a new life.  

After finishing my inner monologue, I took out my phone, put my earphone on and started listening to music. I looked around the bus in hope to find a seat, but luck wasn't by my side this time. 

"Megumi...Are you sure you don't sure you don't want me to carry those stuffs until I get down?"

"Yeah...no worries I can carry it."

Next to me was a blonde pink hair girl who also wearing the same clothes as me. 

'Her hair reminds me of Sakura and her body reminds me of Samui. Guess now we know on who every man in the school is about to simp for.' Next to her was another girl with similar hair, who was carrying multiple items on a tray and also a couple of bags, however she seems to be older than her. I guess her elder sister and her name is Megumi? Well, it doesn't matter to me, but they are starting to get annoying as hell. They have been talking ever since they got on the bus. I know that's the last time you are probably talking to each other but please don't act as if it is the end of the world. 

"You know what Honami. Carry it for a while. It is starting to get heavy."

Big mistake. She is about to fall due to the bus stumbling on a piece of rock, and most of the items are going to fall on her causing her death as most of the goods on the tray were made out glass and are also heavy. 

She gave her 'younger' sister the goods and as I said, the bus stumbled upon a rock causing it to jerk slightly and the 'younger' sister to lose her balance and fall. However, I decided to be a good guy (I only did that because she was a beautiful and hot and nothing more) and caught her and caught all the goods back on the tray preventing her death and also causing all the attention of the passengers to be on us. I guess it was going to be upon us no matter what. 

I could hear some people awing at how I caught all the goods and the girl and looked calm. The 'elder sister' rushed towards us asking checking her little sister. I guess the only good side from this situation is that I was able to confirm that her chest is S tier and that it was the same size as Samui since my forearm was below the boobs when I caught her. I guess she is worth a slight trouble, and I tend to also enjoy pink haired girl a lot. 

The younger sister then stood up after answering her elder sister's question. 

"So...uhmm are you alright?" I said trying to play it cool as I didn't know what to say.

"Thank you very much, for saving my younger sister." I was right it was her sister. Anyways I guess even the elder one knew that her little sis was about to see the sage of six path if it wasn't for me. 

"Yes, thank you very much" The younger one said while bowing to show gratitude.

"It's no big deal." 

"Yes, it is! You save my sister, and you are saying that it's no big deal."

"It really wasn't."

"NO IT WAS!" She said while looking slightly mad. 

"Megumi is right, it was a big deal, and I don't know how to thank you." 

"Trust me, you don't need to worry about thanking me. The important thing is that you are fine" I said with a small smile. This move always work in my world and there is no reason why it wouldn't work here....and I was right. I saw her blushing slightly. 

I gave her elder sister the tray and moved away to sit in front of the kid and her mother from earlier as there was a vacant seat. I could still hear those two talking which is pretty disappointing but understandable. 

"Hey, that was freaking cool you know." I heard the kid behind me saying. 

"Hiro, how many time did I tell to mind your language in public."  I heard the mom telling her kid in a scolding tone. 

I turned my back and to face the two people behind me. 

"Excuse him for his tone." The mom told me.

"No, it's alright."

"Hey what you did was cool you know." The kid said again probably thinking that I didn't hear it the first time.

"...Thanks." With that I turned back to the front and kept listening to my music. However, this peace was short-lived as in less than 2 minutes we already reached the final bus stop.

I stood in front of the entrance of the school.

"So, this it huh. A new beginning for me" I said as I walked in the school where I am going to spend the next 3 years of my life there. 

"Hey that guy is quite hot don't you think?"

"Yeah, you are right. I got wet just by looking at him."

"Same, is it me or is his left eye is kind of like an onion?"

"Now, that you are saying this, his left eye does look weird, however it only makes him mysterious and hotter."

"You are right."

What the...while walking I could see that most of the girls were looking at me with lust and some of them were even drooling. They are giving me Karin vibes. 

Well, whatever right now, I need to reach my class which was class D.