Chapter 2

It took me a couple of minutes to figure out where my class was. This school was big not gonna lie. 

I opened the door, only to found that all students were already there. It was actually surprising to see all of them here since I expected them to be exploring the school.

I started looking for my seat which was at the last seat near the window. It was perfect as I was planning to ignore the class. 

'Uchiha Sasuke' I read the nameplate to confirm that it was indeed my seat.

I put my bag on the table and sat down. 

'What do most teenagers do when they go to high school? They make friends.' I thought.

Even though I don't need a friend, it was important to have one as it would make it easier to live life in high school as most people would deem you as normal when you have at least one friend. I think so? I may be wrong tho.

I looked around me to find someone to socialize with. Infront of me was a brown-haired boy who look dead from the inside. Next to me was a black-haired girl who look practically unsociable. 

*Huff* I sighed internally. Luck wasn't really by my side, was it?

~STUDENTS OF FIRST YEAR, PLEASE COME IN THE GYMNASIUM FOR THE ENTRANCE CEREMONY~

An entrance ceremony? Oh great, as if life wasn't already depressing enough, now I have to listen to 1-hour talk. 

"An entrance ceremony, oh come one man!" 

"Great this is the only thing that was missing."

A few murmurs of annoyance started arising within the class. I guess I wasn't the only one who found those type of stuff plainly useless. However, we had no choice but to go there.

I decided to wait slightly before joining in since this way I can be behind in the line. 

.... I was right this shit was mid as hell. Nearly every single one fell asleep. Some were using their phone like the blonde gyaru next to me, and a few were staring lustfully at the girls. It was mostly the guy with short brown hair in front of me. 

"Please clap your hand for chairman Sakayanagi."  This was enough to make everyone focus on the ceremony as they wanted to keep a 'proper' behaviour in front of him. It's not as if most of you were snoring in front of him but whatever, I guess.

"Hello my students. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said with a gentle and peaceful tone. 

"I want to congratulate you all for your outstanding result. This year most of the students we got, range from F rank to D rank. It is exceptional how many prodigious students we have and how many of you can reach the top of the shinobi world. Even in the theoretical exam, the average point was 87%. It is a first time that we got such high-quality results. However, among all of you, one student was able to get a 100% pass in the theoretical exam but also got the highest rank not only among you guys but also in the history of this school. He is currently ranked A+. Please a round of applause for Uchiha Sasuke."

I could see every single student in the gymnasium looking at out class. Even my own classmates were trying to figure out who Uchiha Sasuke was. It's no surprise tho. Just hearing that, someone got a 100% in the theoretical exam would have been enough to catch everyone attention, however now they are hearing that this same student is ranked at A+ which was something that was never seen before as there are only 9 A+ shinobis in Japan excluding me and people of our age group are generally in ranged of D rank at best.

"With this, I would thank you all for your attention." The chairman said. 

On the way back to class, I could still hear a few murmurs about what they just heard.