brothers are a nuisance ~wm~

kinda dramatic but we love dramatic so yayyyy!
TW: anxiety ( just incase someone comes at me for not putting a tw 😭)

Eliza aged- 10
Billy & Tommy aged- 13
________________________

Eliza's POV:

It was finally lunch and I had finished eating the food mom packed for me when I noticed Tommy with a group of boys stood beside his locker.

Billy and Tommy have just recently got onto the soccer team and made new friends.

I walk up to Tommy and offer him the extra candy bar mom packed for me because I was too full to eat it and I know that's his favourite candy bar.

"Is that your sister Tom?" One of the boys who was stood beside him laughed and I smiled at Tommy in hopes he'd introduce me to them.

"Ew no. I don't know who this weirdo is." He sniggers, snatching the candy bar out of my hand and pushing me backwards. "Get lost loser."

My face drops as he walks away with the other boys as they all laugh at me. I quickly head to the cafeteria to find Billy. Maybe he'll let me sit with him.

When I approach him he turns the other way. "Billy?" I tap his shoulder to get his attention but he faces me again and tells me to go away.

I stare at him in disbelief. "Let me sit with you Billy!" I shout, now alerting everyone that was sat around him of my presence.

His face goes red with embarrassment, like he is ashamed of me. "Get away from me you freak." He yells in my face. I now feel everyone's eyes on me, suddenly making me anxious.

I pinched Billy's arm to alert him of my anxiety, mama said whenever I feel scared to pinch Billy or Tommys arm so they can call mom so she can help me.

He grabs my arm and harshly pushes it against me. I begin to cry in confusion. Why do my brothers hate me?

I squeeze my hands into fists and begin to walk away as I feel my anxiety getting the better of me, but then a boy opposite Billy sticks his foot out in front of me, making me fall flat on my face.

I get up and run away as everyone laughs at me in amusement. The bell rings for us to go to our last class of the day, but instead I stay in the toilet cubicle waiting for time to pass by so I can finally go home to my mom.

Mom and dad had been helping me with my habit of scratching my hands whenever I'm anxious, hence why they told me to pinch Billy or Tommy if I began to feel nervous so mom could talk to me on the phone, but my anxiety gets the better of me again and I begin to pick at my skin.

After what felt like forever the bell finally rings and I grab my bag and sprint out of the school. I'd never really skipped class before so the feeling I felt once I left bathroom made me want to get out of there faster.

Mama is going to be so disappointed in me.

I was supposed to be walking home today with my brothers, but I don't mean anything to them anymore so I carry on running until I get home.

I use my powers to blast open the door and I throw my bag against the wall. Mom walks out of the kitchen with caution. "Eliza?!"

I run at her and she picks me up, straddling me against her waist. I sob into her shoulder as she soothes me with her voice.

"Tell me what's wrong baby...what happened hmm?" She whispers quietly. "Billy and Tommy!" I cry taking my head out of mama's shoulder and making eye contact with her.

"Tommy pushed me and Billy shouted in my face! His friend tripped me up in front of everyone mama, they where so horrible to me!"

Her sympathetic face turns to an angry one. Which seemed to be the perfect timing as Billy and Tommy had just walked through the door. Mama places me on the couch with a kiss on the head as she walks like a predator with her arms crossed to Billy and Tommy who are about to run up the stairs.

"Boys." She says in a deep and threatening voice. "Yes mom?" Billy answers sweetly.

Then mom begins to yell at them both with her thick sokavian accent. Daddy walks through the door and comes over to me on the couch.

"What happened El?" He asks looking at me with concern then looking back at mommy telling the twins off.  "Billy and Tommy where really mean to me today." I frown and he gives me a kiss on the head. "I'm sorry sweet pea...boys can be such nuisances sometimes can't they?"

I nod in agreement then mom sends the boys up to their room and she sits at the other side of me on the couch. "You okay baby?"

I nod and give her a reassuring smile. "Wanda..." Dad says in a serious voice and I see him looking at my hands. I quickly hide them behind my back.

"Eliza...let mama see please." She says, giving me that look which shows I don't really have a choice. I let her look at my hands and she rubs her thumbs over them gently which tickles a bit.

"Sweetheart did you do what we told you to do when you get anxious?" Mom asks. "Yes. I pinched Billy but he just moved my hand away from him." I tell her truthfully, and she bites her lip with fury. "Sorry mommy, I couldn't help it."

"No honey, it's not your fault, don't apologise okay?"

I lean into her as she rubs my back and talks to dad about the boys and what happened. Then I hear them talking about doctor Ellie, she is the nurse at school that helps me deal with my anxiety.

I haven't seen her in a long time but daddy then suggests to mom that I should go see her again.

"No mom I don't need to see doctor Ellie!" I whine in frustration, throwing myself backwards onto her more. "Me and your father will discuss it and if we feel you need to see her again, you will."

******

I'm laid in my bed with mom as she talks to me about auntie Nat and how she taught mama how to drive a car and speak English. Billy and Tommy  then walk in with dad behind them.

I scowl at them both then mommy taps my arm so I stop and roll my eyes. "I'll go first." Tommy says to Billy and he nods.

"Eliza I shouldn't have pushed you and called you a weirdo in front of my new friends, that was wrong of me. You're not weird, you're just a little...perculiar.." mom raises an eyebrow at him.

"Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that you're my little sister and it was wrong of me to treat you like that to look cool. I promised I'd protect you forever and I broke that promise. I'll never do it again. Can you forgive me?"

"Okay, I forgive you..." I say unconvincingly as I don't have much choice as both my parents are staring at me with light in their eyes. There is plenty of time to get revenge on them anyways.

Billy then steps forward. "Zaza I'm so sorry for doing that to you, you didn't deserve that. I was just afraid of looking bad in front of my new friends, but you are way more important then that. I was supposed to help you like a big brother should and I didn't. I promise for now on I'll always make sure you're safe. You can sit with me at lunch whenever you want. I love you, and I'm sorry..."

"It's okay Billy." I say. They both open their arms and we all squeeze into a hug. A hug I really didn't want to be a part of right now but like I said, I don't have much choice.

I let go then crawl back over onto mom's lap as they say goodnight to her. I say goodnight to dad and him and Tommy both walk out together. Billy walks out behind them but before he leaves I use my powers to trip him up, making him fall flat on his face.

He turns his head to look at me. I stick my tongue out at him and he grins at me before leaving. If mom wasn't here I would have made him fall through the floorboards, I'd like to see him grin then.

***

As you can probably tell I had no idea where I was going with this but I hope you enjoyed this anyways! Love you all, especially my mimi, Ida, lily and Lia 🫶🏼