oscars ~eo~

Alright I just wanna make it clear I barely know anything about the Oscars so if something isn't accurate please do not come at me for it, remember this is a fanFICTION so not everything has to be 100% accurate but I apologise profusely anyways🥲

Eliza aged- 17
____________________

Eliza's POV:

If anyone would've told younger me I'd be spending my seventeenth birthday at the Oscars I probably would have laughed in your face. Our car finally pulls up after a long drive and I stare out at the crowd as they wait to see who comes out of the car next. "Are you ready?" Mom asks, holding out her hand for me, which I take immediately.

The door then opens and my mom steps out first, the crowd beginning to roar her name in excitement. She gives them a small wave then helps me out of the car, the crowd also beginning to howl at the sight of me, which I honestly wasn't expecting.

I then notice the young teenage girls stood with photos and pens, probably hoping for an autograph, and the photo being of me and my mother. As mom tries to lead me away from the crowd I give her a small nudge and pull her attention to the three teenage girls, who are stood looking up at us with admiration. My heart instantly melts at the sight of them.

"Mama can't we just go see those girls? We're not in any rush." I whisper to her subtly, still smiling sweetly at the girls as I speak. "Honey I'd love too but if we sign for those girls, we have too for everyone else which may cause havoc. I also don't think we're supposed too." Mom explains, then waving and smiling sympathetically at them.

It doesn't really matter to me if we're not supposed too, they are our fans and if I want to sign for them I will. I slowly move my mom's arm off mine as she tries to get the attention of somebody else to ask them if it's allowed, but by this time I've already made up mind. Even if we aren't supposed too, I'm still going to sign for these sweet girls.

I quickly jog on over to them, a whole crowd of people suddenly appearing behind them trying to make conversation with me but I keep my focus on my priority, which is the girls right now. "Hi you three! And what are your names?" I ask them, taking the pen out of one of their hands and holding it against myself on the photo.

"I'm Jodie, and this is Rose and Ida." Jodie announces and so I write a personalised signature to each of them. "Beautiful names for beautiful girls." I chuckle, leaning in close to them as they hold their phones up to take a photo with me.

Just as I'm about to give each of them a hug I feel a hand on my shoulder and I then face my nauseous looking mom. "Eliza don't run into crowds like that!" She quietly scolds and gives me that look, before facing the girls with a wide smile.

"Lizzie!" They all shriek in union, holding out their photos for my mom to sign and she does, of course. While she does that, I take it as my chance to sign some others as well, making quick and easy conversations with others. Just simple hello's and hi's.

"Okay sweetheart, we gotta go." My mom says as the barriers begin to get pushed further with the amount of pushing and shoving going on behind. Security begins to stand protectively in front of us.

I nod at her, but then rush over, past security and straight to the three girls I saw earlier and pull them all into a hug, telling them it was nice to meet them and to be safe before my mom grabs my arm and practically drags me away. She still maintains a smile on her face for the fans even considering she is more than furious with me right now.