Chapter 5:

"It's like... It's like I feel what the shadow monster's feeling. See what he's seeing" Will says.

"Like in the Upside Down?" Mike asks.

"Some of him is there. But some of him is here, too" Will says.

"Here, like, in this house?" Mike asks.

"In this house and... in me. It's like... It's like he's reaching into Hawkins more and more. And the more he spreads, the more connected to him I feel" Will says.

"And the more you see these now-memories" Mike says.

"At first I just felt it in the back of my head. I didn't even really know it was there. It's like when you have a dream and you can't remember it unless you think really hard. It was like that. But now it's like...No I remember. I remember all the time" Will finishes with tears going down his eyes. That's...that's just sad really.

"Maybe... Maybe that's good" Mike says reassuringly.

"Good?" Will asks. How is that good, if you're about to say it's like you're spying on him I'm going to mentally face palm.

"Just think about, Will. You're like a spy now. A superspy. Spying on the shadow monster. If you know what he's seeing and feeling... maybe that how we can stop him. Maybe all of this is happening for a reason" Mike says reassuringly. A bad reason. "You really think so?" Will asks.

"Yeah. Yeah, I really do" Mike says softly. We turn to look at a drawing that Will made of the shadow monster.

"What if he figures out we're spying on him? What if he spies back?" Will asks scared.

"He won't" Mike says.

"How do you know?" Will asks.

"We won't let him" Mike replies. I really don't want to dampen the mood so I tell this to myself, how do we stop a super being from spying on us when it is literally in him, and can control him?

"Guys, I'm tired so I'll just go to sleep for a bit" I said tiredly.

"Okay" The others replied.

(SKIP)

My eyes opened, I got off of the ground I saw the others, the were talking about... something.

"Oh, Ethan, you're awake" Mrs. Byers said.

"What's going on?" I said. What the hell was going on?

"I also bought a salad for you Ethan" Mike said.

"Thanks" I replied. Suddenly Mrs. Byers ran off, Mike, Will, and I following her.

"What? Are we... we really going?" The unnamed man said following after us. I want to know what the hell is going on but I won't ask so I started quietly singing "Bella Ciao" to myself yet again

(SKIP) 

"There's nothing. There's nothing here" Mike said. Thankfully, Mike explained it all to me so I'm not so confused.

"Are... Are we close?" Mrs. By-Joyce asked Bob.

"We're in the vicinity" Bob Replied. What's that supposed to mean?

"What's that mean, the vicinity?" Joyce asked Bob.

"It means we're close. I don't know. It's not precise" Bob said. That is true.

"But we did all that work" Joyce says.

"I told you, the scale ratio is not exactly one-to-one. We needed to take-" Bob says before getting cut of by Will "Turn right"

"What?" Joyce asks surprised.

"I saw him" Will says.

"Where?" Joyce says.

"Not here. In my now-memories" Will explains.

"In your what?" Bob asks.

"Turn right!" Will yells. The car swerves hitting a pile of have and soon enough we nearly hit the back Jim Hopper's truck.

"Are you okay?" Joyce asks us.

"Superspy" Says Mike.

"What's Jim doing here? Joyce?" Bob asks.

"Boys, I need you to stay here" Joyce says to us.

 "No. Mom, Mom, Mom, it's not safe" Will calls back to her.

"That's why I need you to stay here! Stay here!" Joyce says. I turn my head to look at Mike but he accidentally  hit me with his shoulder knocking me out.

I woke up, My eyes opened , blood started to get into my left eye, I got of the floor of the bus and turned around around just to see the dead body of my mother, I back up hitting something, I turned around to see what I hit, and oh my god, there was a large piece of  sticking through a strangers head, I quickly got but I fell back down as I had sprained my ankle. I looked around for my fathers face, where was my dad! Where was he. Then I saw him, just... just... with a smashed head, the bus seat must've fell on top of his head the bus crashed. I backed up, my back hittiing a bus seat. I started to cry. I heard sirens.

"Hey kid, kid , you're safe" 

"I felt someone lift and before I knew it I fell asleep.

(SKIP)

"Today we mourn the deaths of  Ella Dalton and  Augusto De Lucca."