2

So it's seems some of u liked the story so far so ya, I will ask questions at the end, I will try to post as much as I can, LETS GET IN TO ITT

__________

Toni pov: I went inside the office, "hello you must be Antoinette right" the older woman said to me, I just nodded my head with a awkward smile, "well I'm Penelope Blossom the principal of this school, and this lovely young lady right here is my daughter Cheryl Blossom she will be showing you around the school" the young women got up from her chair and turned around then I finally saw her face and oh my God she was like Greek sex goddess this women was just breaking taking I honestly think I stopped breathing for a minute there, everything about her was divine, her perfect ginger hair, her full pink plum lips, (😏 nah I'm playing😭) her perfect brown eyes that looked dead but alive at the same time I don't know how to explain it but it just fit her for some reason, her face shape, her skin as white as snow that seemed so soft,  and her name was just as perfect, and her body was just out of this world for a teenager at high-school she looked like she could be mom with married with kids just everything was perfect I never seen someone so perfect in my life. I came out of my trance of staring at this goddess for a minute, ("I remember eating pussy on the back of the buss😩" sorry listening to lil peep💀) from her mom yelling my name and asking if I'm okay, "what, yes I'm alright I just got distracted sorry" I said with a awkward smile, Penelope laughed a little and said "I can see that" and smiled, then I heard the most hottest voice ever coming from the young women infront of me "if your done staring at me I will be happy to show u around unless you want to keep staring" with her pretty lips going in to a smirk after she finished speaking . Oh my fucking god she noticed I was staring at her well obviously I'm right in front of her, but like oh my God she said keep staring, she just keeps getting better and her voice is like pure sex I could cum just by her talking that should tell u how her voice sounds God I think I'm in love, what the fuck Toni your not in love you don't evan now her like that I need to be friends with this woman and literally ask her out I never wanted to date someone so much or fu-, "ANTOINETTEA, your staring a again" that sexy young women said with a laugh that now is my favorite sound of all time, "I'm so sorry and just call me Toni" that was so embarrassing, "it's okay Toni, let's go so I can show u around" she said while opening the office door and said bye to her mom...........

________

That's probably short too but like the next chapter will be longer I promise, I'm going to ask some questions

1. Do u like the story so far?
2. Do u want me to do some more chapters then make something about me so u now me or do that before I do the other chapter?
3. Do u want me to add anything in the story if u want me to text me and I'll make sure to add all?
4. Do u want smut?
5. If u want smut who do u want to be top or bottom or do u want them to be switch?
6. Did I mess up on anything?

And if u guys want to be friends just text me or something, but that's the end hope u like it text me if u need anything🖤
BTW may name is Kourtney😭