1

It's not spring break but I'm bored soo, let's get in to it💀

Toni pov
Today is my first day of a new school called Riverdale high and also I'm new to town and from the city going in the mountains pretty much.  Your probably thinking  you should be happy, new school, new environment, and new friends. Well  when you were literally forced out of your home with no answer why, you wouldn't be so happy. Yep I live with my mom and my dad is back we're I used to live, I think maybe my dad did something to my mom and that's why we had to leave he was never really good to her.

______

I got out of bed which is  difficult for me I'm not really a morning person, anyways I did my morning routine and got dressed (just imagine what u want her to wear).  I went down the stairs and I now my mom isn't here she has to leave early for work. I was on the way to the school riverdale high also the name of the town. I made it to the school saw a bunch of people going inside, I sat in my car for a minute then finally gain the courage to get out and go inside, I really hope people like me and or make friends not a lot but u know I don't want to be a loner and shit, I went inside and all eyes were on me I mean all like I was a celebrity or some shit. I went straight to the principals office to see what I do, I knocked on the door "come in" I heard a women's voice when I opened the door I saw a redheaded women at the desk and then a redheaded student I think sitting in the chair with her back turned to me...

______ 

Ik short asf but I just wanted to see what u guys think if it's trash tell me please and I'll delete it frr or if I messed up or something. BTW this my first story like this mostly they like short or wtv and my first time showing people besides and my teachers😭 so please tell me what u think and if u like it I'll do another chap and then post something about myself and what I look like

And sorry it took so long to update I can't focus on shi for the sake of my life but I'll  make sure to do another chap if u like itt

U guys have a nice night or evening or morning wtv but yes thank u for reading 🖤