part 3 ☆ the party

What I wore:

Tom stared at me as I walked out of the bathroom

he was sitting on a chair he then looked up and started to stare at my tits while smirking.

Bill looked at me then told me to turn around, I spun around, "Juliette!" He screamed, "you look amazing", gustav smiled "you look like an angel"

Tom stared at me, I watched him as I adjusted my shirt, tugging it town exposing more cleavage, He smiled at me, tom and the others got into the car and drove to the party.

tom got out of the car and girls swarmed at him.

I paid no attention to him as I walked past.

he followed me inside I watched him as this girl danced with him.

she had her hands all over him and it made me jealous.

he looked at me, she was kissing his neck.

he started to stare, at me while wrapping his arms around the girl, I rolled my eyes and sat down with Bill on the steps.

Bill looked at tom, "ugh he's such a player Juliette I'm gonna go get us some drinks".

I nodded as he left, a boy that looked alot like tom sat next to me

"you're not dancing" he said while stareing at me, "ur not either?" I replied while smiling at him.

he then took his cap off, why's a pretty girl like u here alone, He said while placing his hat on my head.

I saw tom stare at the guy with hatred, I'm not alone I replied, I pointed to tom.

"I'm with him and a couple other guys" "He's trying to make you jealous",  I smiled at him, "i know", "ur very pretty you know" he said.

"awh thanks" I said, he slid his hands down my back and grabbed my ass.

"hey!" I said, "you know you liked it"  "that boys is coming over here" he said while grinning, tom grabbed my arm and lead me outside, he then pushed me onto the wall, "the fuck are u doing Juliette!" He yelled at me, "I wasn't doing anything".

"I saw how he grabbed at you, and I saw him check out your tits, you know what his intentions were don't you?"

"people are like that tom", "I don't want you to get hurt" he said, he placed his hands onto my waist, "tom!" Bill said while walking up to us.

"it's fine Bill", I looked at Tom's eyes and kissed him gently on the cheek, "tom was just worried"

Bill stood by tom as I walked off, "your in love with her aren't you tom?"

"Yes", tom said while stareing at the ground

"Tom u should ask her out on a date" Bill said while smiling,

"I should shouldn't I"

Bill laughed "this is so cute", "Juliette likes you alot tom" bill got in the car while calling me over

After the party:
We all went to the kitchen, Gustav and georg looked at me then to tom,

"tom did u hook up with someone at the party" Gustav said.

"no why" tom said, "you have lipstick on your cheek",

"oh that's from Juliette" tom said,

"Juliette!" Gustav said while laughing

I went and got dressed into a large t-shirt and some shorts.

I quickly went into Tom's room and layed in the bed,

tom walked in, he took of his shirt then layed on the bed next to me.

"tom why do you think lots of girls like you?" Tom looked at me

"I don't know I think it's because I'm just really pretty and good at sex"

I smiled "I think it's because of your eyes"

he looked at me, "thats one of the things I like about you and Bill you have beautiful eyes"

tom kissed me, i kissed him back,"I don't do this stuff tom"

tom stared at me "I know"

"what about the others what if they hear" I said.

its okay Juliette don't worry he said, he looked at me then slowly took off my shorts.

I kissed him as he lifted my legs up and wrapped them around his waist,  I kissed his neck gently, my heart was racing,

he slowly pushed into me while kissing my neck gently, fuck..he said as he pushed deeper in to me.

BET YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING MORE DEATAILS. 🤣