Chapter 23

THIRD POV

Nino could not understand why his best friend is still sticking around Marinette's side after all the evidence provided,

To make matter worse now his girlfriend Alya had gone back and sided with her too!! And now she is bullies too!

He is concerned for his girlfriend truly that is why he decided that he would talk and try to reasoned with her on break time.

"Hey Alya, can we talk."
" yea sure, whatssup?"
" why did did you start befriending that whore again? Didn't you say you hated her before?"
"Don't you dare talk about Marinette's like that. Yes i did because i was stupid and blinded with rage. And i admit that im wrong."
"But the evidence? Aren't you just blind now cause she is your friend? Did she manipulate you? Did she threaten you?"

Alya's face contorted from shame to anger.

"How dare you even assumed that!! Look do you even remember who provided that evidence in the first place?"

"Yeah chloe, Adrian's childhood friend and lila. They have changed cant you see? And marinette is the one manipulating them in the first place!"

"You know what.. i can't even.. nope."

"Alya!"

"Listen here i would break up with you this instant if you dont shut up! But since you still think like that i think we need to be on hiatus for a moment. Good bye."

Nino is watched his girlfriend? Go to marinette taking her lunch box and dragging her to their lunch spot leaving the boy alone and frustrated.

'It must've been Marinette fault right! Who else could it be!'

'Not only did that sly whore got my friend under her control she got my girlfriend too! Unacceptable!"

He stormed off pissed.

—- le skippe by couffaine coffee

In a dark  building slowly flown the light and a platform rise,  and a man in a purple suit. Hawkmoth.

" ah the misundertood boy desperate to safe his friends and girlfriend, yes, manifest that feeling into frustration. Fly away my little akuma and evilize him."

With a tap of his staff the purple butterfly flown away into the light and to their target.

———————————

The blonde boy is searching for his friend. He said he would meet up here but its been 15 minutes and recess will end in another 15 minute!

"Hey have you seen Nino?" He asked
"No sorry.."

He sigh surrendered maybe he is busy and forget about something. He placed down his meal on an empty table and start eating.

BOOM!

The loud sounds startled the students and Adrien as they immediately went up from their seat and search for the souce.

"THERE YOU ARE! Marinette! Of course in the usual spot!" The akumatized boy went straight to the girl.

"How dare you bitch manipulate my friend and girlfriend into being your slave??"

"Nino??"

"Now's not the time dear Alya, i will save you from this wretched whore!"

"What are you talking about! How dare you called her that!"
Alya step infront of her

"I guess i have to set you aside, ill free you from this bitch manipulation !" Marinette is stuck. She cant transformed into ladybug. There is too much eyes watching and she couldn't just abandoned Alya like this.