Chapter 15

Third's POV

The glooming purple butterfly enters the plain white cafeteria, unsuspectingly.

Marinette's head was pinned down (by the head) ever more harshly as she refuses to apologize. Feeling no regret of her action, she pushes even more strongly against kim weighing hand That has a fistful of her beautiful dark navy hair . Intending to defend herself. 'If the whole world was to against her then so be it. Ill defend myself' thought Marinette.

Marinette's POV

'Just give in'

'Its all you fault'

'Why cant you just apologize! Its that easy!'

No! I dont need to hear that. I am important too! I could feel my bones cracking under the hoodies. I know i should be well rested if it were to heal, but i cant let then treat me like this this isn't fair! Lila rossi i want to rip you apart. I hate lila rossi so much! Why must she she ruined my life for no reason? Why must they be the one to control my life?? How is this fair ?? This isn't fair! I dont want this? What did i ever do to them? Have i not treat them kindly?

'Of course you haven't look at their reactions..'

'You are a greedy and selfish bitch. They could never accept you'

'You are worthless!'

I want her to disappear along with all of them!

I could feel a sting in my eyes as tears started to built up from all of the anger i felt.

Third POV

Marinette resist the tears that was about to spill out. Not wanting to look weak in front of all of them. She clenched her teeth.

Watching marinette struggle has brought lila to joy as made her way to marinette. Not learning her lesson lila crouched down once more.

"You should've die.." lila spoke softly, not enough for all of the crowds to hear. The irritated marinette was desperate. She spit right to lila rossi's face earning a grunt from her opponent.

"Ewww! How could you! You are so disgusting mari-trash" Lila said as she backed away. Hand wandering over the spit disgusted as she began to frantically wave to remove the spit from her face. Upon realizing the crowds took a stunned turn towards lila for her words she begun to speak up once more.

"Marinette! Why are you always mean to me!! Ever since we met you've always hate me! I wanted nothing than to be friends with all of you. And now that im defending one of our friends you decided to lash your anger towards me! Oh my heart is broken!" Whined lila as she dramatically spill a sly tear from her eyes.

'What a fucking lying bitch' marinette utter under her breath. Finishing her sentences, her bare face met the sole ofthe pink haired girl's shoes. Alix had kicked her in the face. "Apologize to lila now!" The pink haired girl demanded as she clenched her hand, veins popping out.

The girl was fixed to justice and marinette didn't have the heart to blame her for her own action. 'Alix has been fooled.its not her fault!' Marinette thought. The hero of paris stay silent, head up to the audience, supported by the fistful of black hair being pulled by kim. Her scalp was aching as keep bitting her lips.

'This is foolish' she thought

"I SAID APOLOGIZE !" Alix shouted once more as another blow was made.

"Alix no!-" juleka gasped as she frantically for help.

"Yeah apologize now!" The bulk kid with red hoddie said as he slam her head once more to the ground before pulling her up again. A groan slip out of Marinette's lips ad she felt her head ringing.

Chloe from the corner of her eyes were to entranced to her thoughts as she ignored the whole commotion going on near her. Next to her was sabrina, she was to concern about the state of her friend to be concern of her right now. 'Such a great friend chloe have. Its a shame chloe took her from granted' Marinette wandering thoughts begun to formed.
Before an impact her her once more.

"Everyone please sto—" juleka once more snaps
"Juleka its alright a bully was suppose to have a taste of it's deed. Its to teach her a lesson." Lila said as she smirked looking down at the broken figure of the girl. Defeated juleka begun to close her eyes as she slump her shoulders helplessly. A tear formed in the girl's eyes.

"Oh my would you look at this! Marinette what have you done to juleka to make her fear you like this. Its okay juleka dont cry." Lila was quick to ensure the situation. It was never their fault. Lila the silver tongue girl was the source of it all.

A slap came across her face. The blonde girl with fire on her light blue eyes made another command for apology which met to the deafening silence once more as all commands are.

Several impact was made after as a black tint formed on her left eyes. Her lips busted as crimson blood formed a mark on her cheek, yet she felt nothing but more emptiness and anger toward the source of her friend's misunderstood.

The glomming insect were commanded to hold on for a bit by the butterfly villain. Hawkmoth knew the longer he wait the better he gain. Another blow hits marinette on her face as hawkmoth commanded.

"Go now my little akuma!" He commanded.

The butterfly that has been pacing around for a long time begun to fly toward the girl eagerly. The butterfly past through the crowds swiftly as it was closer to the brunette girl.

"Stop it!"

[to be continued]

A/n

Oo... who's voice does it belong??
And why did juleka started to defend marinette? I wonder ponder...

Anyway...
I LOVE YOU ALL!! Holy crap i never excepted to get this many vote !! Thank you all for supporting me! I am sorry i am not updating for almost a year!