Chapter 26

The dark blue haired girl shifted from her sleep as she rolls around the bed. Sweats begun to piled up her forehead.

"No! " she whispher shouted as the word died down after she spring awakened as bullets of sweat dropped from her forehead.

'Not again.. no..'

She decided to go to the bathtub and washed herself. Filling the water with hot water. It might soak up well. She can feel the guilt in her chest as it carves a big chunk of it, she felt empty. Slowly she curled next to the bathtub just slouching her chest hurts so bad.

With today's scene her sense of achievement dropped she cant even be a good ladybug!

"Ughh useless useless useless!" She mutter.

"I can't belive im this useless."

Once she notice the bath had reach the amount she desired. She quickly removed her pijamas and enter the bath. Maybe the heat would wake her up from her painful fit.

If it doesn't she could only think of the box beside that is carefully hidden.

I promised myself i cant but i think i deserved it today..

She opened the box.

" this is for getting your friend hurt."

One slice over the scar.

"This is for being useless."

Another slice .

"This is for being a pitiful whore"

She sliced again.

"And this is... no i cant get addicted to this." She threw the bloody razor away. Sick of what she had done.

"I can't..."

She wanted to cry, but not a single tear could be spilled, it's as if her body had grown tired of her crying so they let her deal with the pain herself.

"At least the pain is enough to keep me grounded from now.."
she slouched to the back as she let the water washes over the bloody hand.

She watched as trails of blood form like a river stream through out the water before it looked like an ash..

" life is brief but love goes on, love goes on and on.." she begun to humm quitely.. as she watched.

—————

Under the moon light a man with butterfly costume laugh.

"Oh poor girl, i had thought i lost such a great potential, such a great sadness is hard to find, thankfully a broke heart is the hardest to heal." The man maniacal laughter filled the room.

" Soon all paris will be mine! Of course with the help of this sad puppet! May your heart always breaks, maybe i should give you an even better push."
He laugh again apathetic to the girl's life.

His kwami could only watch from the shadow, frowning over his master's evil plan.

——————

The new day has start as two girls walked next to each other to the building and then accompanied by the turquoise boy.

" Hey marinette, on the weekend, on saturday, would you like to come to a concert with me? I had 4 extra ticket laying around and alya maybe you and your boyfriend could come with us as well. And of course .. adrien.."