RANT / INTRODUCTION

Heyyyyyy there beautiful ladies and gays and bisexuals, pansexuals and other sexuals and..... *eye roll* mens *sigh*

So I have no idea what this story is supposed to be about cause I only read and never write. Heheheheh. You see I consume that energy to do other stuff like you know *smirk* Not those you nasty little creatures.

I do other stuff like school stuff and stanning. LIKE STANNING IS FUCKING HARD OKAY. IT TAKES ALL YOUR FUCKING ENERGY TO NOT HIT SOMEONE WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THEY  LIKE 'AS IT WAS' ONLY BECAUSE ITS FUCKING FAMOUS LIKE SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH CHILD, BEFORE I SEND YOU WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

Ok so apart from my rants I'd like to inform you beautiful people that this story is gonna surprise you and ME TOO. Cause I have no idea what shit I'll write so yeah..... *awkward silence* I'll do my best to keep surprising us both and create some God level shit like the 'Stall', 'Duplicity' and 'Temptress'

Like those fanfictions raised me. I'm their cursed child. They feed me. They're the reason I know soo much about love and smut. I love them. I live them. So I'll keep doing some references too whenever I'll feel like it.

So see ya beautiful ass people on the other side. Opps I mean on the first chapter *cute eye wink*
Love ya motherfuckers *kiss* muahh