Pain. Something I was familiar with my entire life. There was rarely a time when it didn't follow me anywhere. Darkness alongside with it, came around a lot. These two things stuck with me my whole life, till now.

These were the only two emotions I was capable of feeling. I lacked warmth, happiness, sadness, and love. I guess that's what made me what I am now.

"Shit that stings." I said looking at my bloody knuckles. Those were very normal for me. To beat the shit out of people who didn't deserve to even exist. Fucking pedophiles.

"What the hell do you expect? You beat the fuck out of that guy. Now he looks even more ugly than before" chuckled Niall as he sat on the couch in the corner of the room we were in. No one knew about this room except me and the boys. This place was special, it was only for people who needed to be taught a lesson. Like this fucker I was looking at right now.

Busted lips with a broken nose and blood covered all over his face. His eyes looked they were about to pop. I seriously did beat him good. I sighed thinking I did a pretty good job for now, later the boys will come and finish the rest of the work.

I went to the couch Niall was sitting at and took a seat and closed my eyes to feel my heart thumping loudly and my knuckles burning like fire. I thought i needed to cover this up before anyone at the club noticed.

It's been like this for the past two years. Outside it's a place for people to come and enjoy themselves, not doubting a single thing. While on the inside there are different rooms for people who need to be taught a lesson. People who screw up bad are brought here regularly.

"We need to get rid of him. When's Liam getting here?" I asked looking at Niall who was taking a selfie with the almost dead man sprawled across the floor, blood still gushing out of his mouth and cracked open head.

"Don't know, don't care. Do you think Nat will come today?" Niall asked sounding all excited, He may have a little crush on her. This absurd human being, I thought.

"You dipshit, you know she has a boyfriend. And yes to the answer of your question, she is infact coming tonight. With her best friend I think, something like that, Matt mentioned it earlier." I said while closing my eyes again and trying to control my heavy breathing as it slowly started to get suffocating in this room. I felt a string of sweat dropping down my forehead as I thought about my favourite things like Jenny had told me to. It helped me think of other things and helped me calm down.

Slowly I reached my hand down my pants and pulled my phone out to check the timing and it was exactly 8:45. That means we have 15 minutes till Matt's girlfriend comes.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to clean my bloody knuckles. As I looked at the mirror, I noticed my tired eyes with a blank facial expression staring back at me. I washed my hands and hissed at the stinging pain when the water was too forceful on the open wounds. I took a bandaid out of the first aid kit behind the mirror and put one on so no one would have to see those wounds.

I came out of the bathroom to see Niall now gone and that man was still lying on the floor. While exiting the room, I kicked that man on the stomach to see if he was alive or dead. He grunted lowly, indicating he was in fact still alive. Good for me, it'll be easier to get rid of him now.

I walked outside casually nodding to a few people here and there, as I saw a girl almost naked winking at me, while walking with the drinks. I smirked not even caring who she was. Near the bar I saw Matt sitting there texting furiously on his phone.

"Glad I found you here. We need to talk"
I exclaimed while signaling a drink to the bartender. Matt looked up to me and nodded as my phone suddenly rang. The music was so loud the ringtone was barely audible.