"I tell you all the time, heaven is a place on earth with you"

"You need to stop overthinking about him!" exclaimed Nat, rolling her eyes as she put on her leather boots.

"You're gonna see him tonight anyway"

"I know.. I think I scared that poor man. He literally ran away after he saw me." I mumbled smoothing my dress. The fabric was so soft and light it almost felt like I was standing naked. The green dress reached my knees and it had a V neck that failed at showing some cleavage because there was none to begin with.

As I looked at myself through the mirror, I saw dark circles under my tired eyes, thinking if I should put concealer or not. The night cub was pretty dark inside considering there were soft purple light glowing there so no one will be able to see these anyway.

Deciding not to do anything more to my face, I took my bag and grabbed the car keys and yelled.

"WE ARE GETTING LATE NATASHA. IF I STAY HERE ONE MORE MINUTE, THEN I'M LEAVING ALONE!" God this girl is slow.

"I'm almost done! Don't leave without me!" She ran towards me while still putting her lipstick on for the seventh time in the span of 10 minutes.

"Okay then let's go to Dreamland" laughing I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There he was. Sitting on the round couch near the bar, with a few other boys, they looked a few years older but god they were hot. I eyed him from afar as he spoke in a slow manner, what is he saying? I thought to myself. And that's when I was interrupted by a voice saying.

"We can just go and sit there with them so you can eye him in a better angle" Nat said with a shot of vodka in her hand. She handed me one as I took it in my mouth. I felt the bitter taste in my tongue going down my throat.

"We can?" wide eyed I asked.

"Matt's there too. I'm sure they wouldn't mind." Swaying a little to the music playing in the club Nat stated. I could see all the strippers walking around to the inner club as we sat on the outer part of the club.

I still haven't got the guts to discover the strip club yet. This is my second time here, and I can already feel the comfort in the aura of this place. It's beautifully designed. I'm quite impressed with how this place is.

I honestly expected this to be a trashy place like any other cheap clubs but this place is just different in a good way.

"Let's go then" I said walking over to the couch as I saw his eyes divert over to my path. We locked eyes for a few seconds and I felt this oddly weird feeling in my stomach as he watched like a hawk. God am I nervous? Why am i getting nervous by a guy? This is impossible.

"Hey Kath" said Matt as I smiled at him.

I looked round to see Nat already sitting next to Matt as Matt motioned me sit with them.

YES VICTORY!

I looked that the other boys were staring at me like I was an alien from a different planet so I quickly sat next to Niall and another guy with dark hair.

I still haven't looked at his way but I can feel that HE is still looking at me so I decided to look back. As soon as our eyes met, he looked away from me.

Huh that's sus. I thought to myself.

I narrowed my eyes at him as I tried to figure him out. It's not like I can read minds but atleast I could try. I probably looked like a creep eyeing that man but it wasn't my concern.

"Kath how's work?" Asked Matt looking at me. He is the only guy in this table who has talked to me yet. Others are just staring and talking to each other.