"Take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I got."

Walking back to my car, I looked around to see the street almost empty. The area around the club is pretty empty in the daytime. There's not much happening here until my club opens at evening.

The club is closed today. Because we have two special guests here who are needed to be taken care of. I never pitied these monsters. They don't deserve someone's pity or empathy after what they do.

Opening the car trunk, I saw the bag I had kept in their earlier. Filled with knives and guns with a few fire torches.
I smiled to myself, thinking about what I'm going to do to these sick fuckers when I get my hands on them. Niall and Liam are here today. To accompany me and get some information from these two guys.

I took the bags out of the trunk and put them on my shoulders. Slamming the trunk shut. I strided back to the my place. Normally it's only me doing all the work. Beating them to a pulp and getting informations. But after the last two guys I killed, Louis started sending others to stop me before I actually kill them. My job is to beat them until they are about to die and get some info here and there.

As I walked deeper into the club. I heard grunting noises along with whining sounds, the boys must be awake. The whole place was silent. Except for the little noise the guys are causing. Chewing the gum in my mouth nonchalantly I entered the room with a smile in my face, already feeling the adrenaline in my veins. The thrill and rush from the excitement causing me to feel a bit weak in my knees.

Let the show begin.

As soon as I entered I saw Liam on his phone and Niall bopping his head to the music he was listening in his headphones. When they noticed my presence, they looked up and nodded their head up.

I walked to the table near the couch on the room and laid the bags down. Opening them I took my beautiful knives out, as I looked back to see the two boys. They were already looking at me with fear filled in their eyes. I smiled sweetly to them and said.

"So who's first?" In a sick manner I asked. Dragging the large butchers knife along the glass of the table causing it so make a disturbing scratching noise.

"Dude it's hurting my ears" Laim exclaimed covering his ears trying to block out the noise. But honestly I was enjoying it. The rush of what I'm about to do gave me thrill. The control I felt when I did this made my bones weak. Almost in a pleasurable way.

"Shut up li" I spit.

"Please let us go. We didn't do anything" the boy with the dyed red hair pleaded. The other guy with black hair stayed silent. Looking like he was about to shit his pants. I enjoyed this part. The pleading and the negotiations.

I slowly took the knife and placed in between the guys finger. Tracing it up and down the hand. I noticed his hands were shaking too much so I decided to slowly put pressure on the fingers. Causing the knife to cut his little finger off.

He screamed a pathetic loud cry as the guy with the black hair started moving his body to free himself from the chains. I kept a straight facing looking at him trying to understand how dumb he is. Those are literal chains he is tied down with, how the fuck can he free himself.

I scoffed and said "Stop screaming like a little girl. It's annoying. I just cut your finger off dickhead. Next will be your tongue if you don't shut up." Rolling my eyes I looked, now Niall was intently watching me torturing this man.

"Why did you do that to her?" Niall  asked them intimidatingly. They both looked pale like they saw a ghost. I took the knife and stood infront of the next guy, slowing dragging the knife down his cheeks. Slitting his cheeks open in the process. The blood gushed out as he tried moving his face from the knife but i jabbed the knife into his thighs to stop him from moving.