chapter fourteen*

(warnings: smut)

(warnings: smut)

* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Blake woke up to the sun, specifically the blinding sun shining in from Beck's windows. She was laying on her stomach with each of her legs intertwined with the others. Groaning as she dug her head into Beck a bit more trying to get the sun to go away. Blake felt the vibrations off of Beck before she heard the laughter, "You're cute."

"It's bright." Blake mumbled into Beck wrapping a leg around his waist. Jade had ended up clinging to Blake's right arm all night. As much as she hates to admit it, she loves physicals touch, specifically attention from her lovers.

Blake let out a quick whine once her leg wrapped higher around Beck. Jade slightly woke up clinging to her girlfriend more. Beck looked down at the girl with scrunched her face in pain, "Blake, sweetie." He asked rubbing her back," you alright."

Nodding back at him with a hum, "Yep. Just a bit sore." Beck moved his hand to Blake's hip wrapped around his torso rubbing it gently.

Jade dug her head out of Blake's neck, "I can help with that." She untangled her leg from Blake earning a protested groan. Jade then crawled over to straddle the top of her, grabbing her other leg from Beck and flipping the girl onto her back, Blake hissed at her actions as Jade muttered a sorry in her ear.

"Jade what are you-" Blake started but was cut off by Jade shushing her and leaning in for a kiss. Beck let out a quiet laughter falling back in the bed and propping his head in his head, staring at both of his girls.

"Sweetheart," Jade started before snugging Blake's underwear down, "you have the whole week to be sore. I get you on the weekends, understand."

Blake moaned as Jade's fingers entered her, "Mhm. Got it." Jade worked quickly as she brought Blake to her climax. Blake moaned into the pillow trying to hide her face. "Blake," Jade warned as she licked her fingers. Blake opened her eyes and turned her head slowly to face Jade.

"I want to hear you, now I got to go again." Jade teased, "Scream Blake." Jade disappeared again but this time her lips connected to Blake's clit. Sucking and pulling Blake let out a string of noises as and turned to Beck, who was just watching the two.

"Ah- Jade," Blake stared, "Beck." Laughing he answered her propping his head on his hand. "What's wrong sweetheart?" "Please-" Jade laughed causing her lips to vibrate against Blake making her whimper.

Jade had pulled two orgasms out of her before she was a crying shaking mess. "Jade-" The girl slurred as Beck pulled her closer to him. Jade licked her lips and cuddled next to Blake. "Shh. You're perfectly okay, sweetheart. You were amazing."

Blake whimpered snuggling closer to Beck as he chuckled at her, "Hey," Brushing a piece of hair out of her face and looking over a Jade, "Having fun you two?"

Jade smirked before getting out of the bed. Blake mumbled coming down from her high and becoming sleepy. "You can go back to sleep, Blake." Beck kissed her forehand as the girl nodded tucking her head into his chest.

The smell of bacon woke Blake up the second time. Opening her eyes she was met with Beck cooking and Jade was stealing some from the pan. "Stop that." Beck swatted her hand away. Jade shook her head no and leaned in for a kiss. Blake watched the two not making a sound.

Jade wrapped her arm around the back of his neck bringing them closer. The two moaned as Jade pushed Beck against the counter. Blake bit her lip and tucked her head into the pillow a bit more.

Jade let out a small laugh before breaking apart, "It's not nice to stare, love." Blake's face went pale, she'd been caught. "But I'll let it slice cause I love being watched." Blake's cheeks heated as the two looked over at her.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Beck asked the girl before walking over and saving their breakfast. "Mhmm." Blake said, "Very much." Blake sat up wincing before pulling the covers up with her.

"Still sore?" Beck laughed a bit she sneered at him, "No just doing it for fun." His eyebrows shot up, "Oh if that's the case." He started turning to stove off walking over to the girl, "I can help with that. Can't have you walking today."

Blake let out a whinny moan, "Beck," He kissed her neck, just where he had been last night. "Jade." Blake reached out, "Jade please save me." Jade shook her head and made three plates, "In a minute Blake. I'm finishing up breakfast. Let Beck eat first."

Blake's mouth dropped open, "Oh my god. Please." Beck worked the blanket away and made Blake shift down a bit so he could reach her better. This lips attack he clit working hard. "Beck, Beck please. Please."

He laughed causing vibrations to attack Blake. Her high pitched moan and her squirming was all Jade needed to know Beck had brought her to her climate and Beck being Beck dragged it out.

Jade tapped Beck off of Blake handing him a plate. Blake, who was slumped against the bed shook violently.

"Blake, still catching her breath, looked at Jade and Beck with a mischievous smile. "I think it's time for me to return the favor," she said, her voice filled with anticipation."

The two smiled but shook their head, "Maybe once you've eaten something, sweetheart." Beck said, his voice filled with affection. Jade nodded in agreement, "We wouldn't want you to get hungry, now would we?" she added, her eyes twinkling with mischief. Blake, still feeling the lingering sensations of pleasure, reluctantly agreed and reached for the plate that Jade handed her.

Blake, still feeling the lingering sensations of pleasure, reluctantly agreed and reached for the plate that Jade handed her. As she took a bite, she couldn't help but wonder what other surprises the day had in store for them. The three of them sat together, enjoying their breakfast and exchanging playful banter. The room was filled with laughter and the aroma of freshly cooked bacon. It was moments like these that Blake cherished the most - the simple joys of being surrounded by the people she loved.

"Mom," Blake groaned into the phone as she was cuddling with Jade, "Can't this wait till I get home?"

"No, Blake. We've talked about this." Her Mother, River, spoke gently into the phone. "I want you home within the hour, please."

"Of course, I'll see you soon." Blake hung up the phone digging her face back into Jade. Jade looked at Beck then back down at the girl. Brushing hair out of the girl's face she kissed her cheek, "Blake, what's wrong."

She shook her head, "It doesn't matter."

"Yes it does. Blake you can tell us anything."

"I'm probably moving again." She said in a low voice. "What?" Beck asked coming around the corner. Jade just stared at her in shock.

"What do you mean?" Beck asked confused.

Blake shrugged her shoulders, "It's always the news she has. We are constantly moving, I don't know why I'd fall for the act."

"No." Jade said growing angry, "No." Tears pooled in Blake's eyes as Jade tried to ignore the situation in front of her. Shaking her head again she got up and disappeared with in the other room.

Blake blinked a bit trying to stop the tears from falling but it was no use. Beck, who had been watching the girl intently reached for her. Curling her up in his arms she began to cry, she couldn't stop no matter how comforting he had been.