Part 1 - Graduation.

Author pov

    It's early in the morning the bengaluru city streets are really looking beautyfull,with that greenery look and the water drops on the leaves of trees are so gorgeous and it feels really fresh in the moring by seeing that.
Yes y/n is an indian girls.and leaves in the one of the beautiful state that is Karnataka.it's really very beautiful place.

"Will u plz stop enough,let me introduce myself"

Author:ok carry on.

That's nice.

Y/n pov

It is 8 o clock in the moring I have started my day with cup of coffee by seeing the sunrise.and thinking about the day because today is my graduation in college. I was in my thoughts when mom called me to have breakfast.

So I was going to dining area to have breakfast.where my father is waiting for me to have breakfast.

Y/n father pov

Good Morning my dear . come let's have breakfast.

Y/n:ok dad coming .

  Y/n mom:annyeong y/nee.

(Yes my mom is koren and my dad is indian.they are love married)

Y/n:annyeong amma.

Y/n mom: ok have ur breakfast and get ready you have to go for college right today is very important day.

Y/n:ok mom.
I had my breakfast and took my things and headed to my collage.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the function.

Y/n pov

It was really a amazing day with many emotions.I have receive my certificates.
Spent some time with friends and teachers.
And headed back to home.

Y/n dad

Oo y/n ur back,ok how was ur day.

Y/n:it was really very nice dad and see my certificate I have receive.

Dad:that's ok dear and what about your future plan

Mom:honey it's stop it y/n just completed her studies let her enjoy for some time later on we can plane her future.

Dad:ok ok darling,hmm..

Y/n: yes dad I need break for some time.

Dad:ok dear as your wish.

Y/n:so dad I want to go far away from this city dad. I want to know many new thing and new culture so dad plz send me.

Mom:will go to korea where my mother is leaving,its really very nice place,you can enjoy and be free there.

Y/n:oo really mom ok than I will go.it has been many day to see grand mother. Dad can I go plzz...

Dad:ok dear as ur wish I said, yes u can go,I will book the tickets for you for next week.

Y/n:ok dad tq so much.... Dad and mom
     Love u .

Mom:ok ok, go take rest and later on pack ur things for ur trip.

Y/n:ok mom I will and call aditi, she is in korea so I will take her help to live there.

Y/n dad and mom: ok dear ,as ur wish and enjoy ok for now go take rest dear.

Ok dad byee I am really exited to meet granny and my friend.

_________________________________________

Ok guys byeee......💜