Part-4 Monster.

Y/n pov:
It's early in the morning I have done my morning  routine and had my breakfast and packing my things for my new job. It's already 10 in the moring aditi has came to pick up and drop me near the address that yesterday Taehyung gave me so we headed to that address.

After sometime:
We reached to that address and aditi went back and by seeing that building I was glad that is school "Kims School"
So I went to reception and gave my details,they sent me to a room I went into the room and shocked by seeing that person in that chair it was Taehyung.

Tae:hii ms.y/n welcome to kim's school

Y/n: Taehyung oo...sorry si...sir

Tae:plz y/n be free call me as tae.

Y/n: but your chairman of school and how can I call by your name.

Tae:see y/n we friends and why dont you call me by my name.

Y/n:ok tae I am in shock by seeing you here but when we are out I will call you as sir deal.

Tae:ok deal, and from today your teacher for primary  students take care of them as well you ms.y/n are you ready.

Y/n:yes I am

Tae:so you have come for school at 9 am in the moring and school ends at 2pm so you have to be here on time done.so come I will show your class room.

Y/n:ok come I am exited.

Tae:here is your class room.

Y/n pov:

I thanked tae and went into the class and started my introduction and students have started theres but I found there a familiar face that is mimi I was really glad by seeing her and I have started my class.

After some time;

I don't know how the time passed here and time to live so everyone packed there things and headed to there patents but mimi is still there I went to her and asked her.

Y/n:mimi how will you go to home your uncle will pick you.

Mimi:no mam my appa will come and pick me.

Y/n:mimi plz don't call me as mam when we are alone you can call me as you like.

Mimi:ok than I will call you as friend ok.

Y/n:ok dear (hugged her)
It's been much your didn't come when will he come.

Mimi:yes friend he will come mostly he is busy at work I think.
Haa here my has come appaa...

Y/n:byee..mimi hello sir plz come fast and pick your child because she is waiting here since an hour so plz come fast everyday and take care of her.

Mimi's father: you mean that I am not careing of my child or what and it's none of your business . I know every thing how I have take care of my child plz don't interfere.

Y/n:what the *** what did I say . I just said him to come fast and pick that it.
Why did he behave like monster.

He is a monster.

After one month:

Y/n pov :

It's been one month that I am working here it is really very happy by seeing those kids and I didn't even know how this one month as passed but one thing has no change that monster (mimi's father) has always cold face and dark eyes.
But what ever everyone treats me very well there and one more with in two days there is a function at school that a award function and on that day even the founder of the school will be also attend the function so I was going to buy a dress for myself for that function.
So I have to go for shopping so meet you guys in next chapter byeee.

_______________________________________

Love you guys

Byee.....💜