Part-2 Off to korea

Author pov:

Y/n is really exited going to new country to meet her granny and friend.
(Thinking about them) packing her luggage.

After two days:

Y/n pov:

This is the I was waiting for but it is little sad for leaving my country and parents,but why don't know why it feels like I will never come to my home.

My thoughts interfered with my dad calling.

Y/n dad:y/niii your taxi is arrived its being late to your flight hurry up.

Y/n:ok dad coming while I was getting I found my parents seems very dull.
Why dad mom and you are looking dull.

Y/n mom:this is first time we are sending you alone and for some day you will not be infront of us.

Y/n:mom you only said to go first and now your crying it also feel sad to me so don't cry and your child is really well grown up see,I can take care of myself mom so don't worry.

Y/n mom:ok deae I will not and take care of you and your health dear or else you will fall sick.

Y/n dad: will you stop your drama and let my child to talk with me.

Y/n mom: ok ok and it's not drama.

Y/n dad: I was just jokeing honey, ok dear take care and don't forget to call me if you need any help.

Y/n:ok dad I will and I miss you both
So much byee (dad and mom)

(They all hugged for last time and y/n headed to air port at Bengaluru)

At airport:

Y/n pov:

I check in and entered in to the plane and plane take of and I enjoyed the outer view by taking photos and I rested for some time.

After landing at seoul airport:

It's been 15min I have landed but were is she.(after sometime) I heard a familiar voice. Yes it's my friend,only my best friend "Aditi".

Aditi:hai y/niii.... I am very happy to see you here after a long time,how are you?and how was the journey was? What about uncle and aunty ? Any talks form india an....d...

Y/n:will plz stop,I have just arrived and your feeling my mind with all your questions.
      Plz first relax and take breath later we shall talk.

Aditi:oooh how can I relax my best friend is front of me and how can I stop talking . ok come we can talk in car on the way to home granny is waiting for you.

Y/n:ok come on I am also really exited to meet my granny after many years.

On the way to home:

Aditi:ok now tell me,why is this sudden appearance here.

Y/n:nothing you know that I have completed my studies so for some days I want be and feel free myself.
So I am here and also I want to learn new things and new culture.

Aditi:oo that's nice so you want to enjoy right ok lets rock. Ok for now you take rest.

Y/n:ok my chatter box.

After few minutes:

Y/n pov:we have reached my granny's house and my granny is waiting for me in that cute little hall.I went to her and hugged her and spent in her embrace for sometime.

Y/n granny: hiii...my cutie how are you and how was the journey.

Y/n:hii granny I am really super cool and how is your health is everything alright.

Y/n granny : I am really very good and now your here I will be more happy and healthy,ok first go and fresh up and have your breakfast later we shall talk go to your room and fresh up.

Y/n:ok granny I will bring my luggage and go to my room

Aditi:here is you all luggage.

Y/n granny: hai aditi come have breakfast and go.

Aditi:no granny I have to go and byee granny and y/nii.

Y/n and granny:ok byeee....

After few minutes;

Y/n pov:

It's been much time granny left for work and now I am feeling really bored.

Wanted tv for sometime and arranged my clothes now I am tried so I will go and sleep (phone ring)

HEELO aditi what's up.

Aditi:nothing dear tomorrow be ready at 10 am we go for mall ok.

Y/n:ok dear.

Aditi:ok than take rest for now byeee..

Y/n:byee.. Take care.

_________________________________________

Byeee...guys 💜