Part-3 Job Opportunity.

Y/n pov:

I was getting ready for shopping with aditi it was really exited for me. Roaming every corner with my friend is one of my dream,it means like "dreams come true" than when I heard a car horn sound and rushed to her and jumped into the car headed to the nearest shopping mall.

At mall:
We were in the dress section where aditi is buying me a dress we completed our dress shoping and now we walked  to the ice cream section and ordered.

By talking the ice cream we were walking all over the mall and I wondered by seeing the beauty of mall but suddenly .I found a kid crying there near the kid section so I went to her and asked her for reason why she is crying.

Y/n:dear look here why are u crying ?

??:mo...m mom plz don't live me plz take me with you.

Y/n:dear look here I am not your mom, but I will help you.

??:yes your not my mom, I have lost here.

Y/n:ooo dear don't worry with whom did you come here.

??:my uncle.

Y/n:ok come let's go and search your uncle mostly he is also searching you.

??:oo really tq so much.

Y/n:ok but what is your name dear?

??:mimi.

Y/n:ooo nice name.

Mimi:yours?

Y/n:hmm...y/n ok

Mimi:ok y/n tq so much .

Aditi:y/n have u gone mad we have go but your here with this... Her parents will come and take her come we shall move.

Y/n:you gone mad aditi she is small kid and nobody is careing here,being a human we should help others if you want to rush you can move.

Aditi:ok ok I am sooo sorry come I will also help her.

Haa ok mimi how will your uncle look and which color dress he wore can u say that.

Mimi:hmmm uncle wore  black pant and white shirt with a black tie to neck.

Y/n and aditi:ok than come let's search.

After sometime:

Y/n pov:

It's so much time since we are searching but we didn't see mimi's uncle so we decided take mimi to police satation so we headed to the parking but there a man with worried face instructing something to some man with his serious tone. By seeing that man mimi ran to him and hugged that man.
And than man hugged mimi back and that worry is disappead from his face.
So he is uncle of mimi.

???:where did you go mimi you know how I was worried.

Mimi:that was you uncle who left me there in that mall . while you were busy at your mobile.

???:ok ok sorry dear and how did you get me here and did anyone hurt you.

Mimi:no uncle I have no hurts and that two ladies helped me to find you.

???:who are they and where are they..?

Mimi:here uncle come I will introduce them.

???:ok come.

Author pov:
That man lifted mimi to his arms and headed near y/n and aditi.

???:hii I am mimi's uncle thanks for helping mimi and for saving my life to tq tq some much both of you. And what's your name.

Y/n:.me y/n and she is my friend aditi
And dont be thank it's our humans duty to help others and what's your name.

???:haa my name is Taehyung                   "Kim Taehyung" and also nice to meet you both and will plz accept my small treat plzzz....

Y/n:nice to meet you Mr Kim Taehyung
And no thanks.

Tae:plz y/n just a coffee treat plz.

Aditi: ok come let's go.

Y/n:aditi do you have sence is this how you behave with others.

Tae:no plz come y/n plzzz..

Y/n:ok come.

Author pov:

By say yes tae felt really happy and they were going to a cafe but y/n noticed mimi is sleeping on tae arms for much time so y/n took mimi to her arms and they all headed to a cafe and took there seats and ordered there coffee and y/n placed mimi on her lap by seeing that tae felt that his sister in law in present here. By arriving the coffee tae came out of his thoughts and they started talking.

Tae:y/n  are you indian.

Y/n: yes I am.

Tae:but you face doesn't look like your indian.

Y/n:haa yes than my parents are love married. Appa is indian and amma is korean so.

Tae:ooo really. And why are you here.

Y/n:I am here just for time pass because I have completed my studies and came here to see my granny and enjoy sometime.

Tae:y/n are you interested in job like teaching for kids.

Y/n:yes offcourse I love teaching but it's a new place so I was little scared.

Tae:don't worry y/n hear take this card go to that address if you want to teach or willing to do job.

Y/n:ooo really tq so much Taehyung.

Tae:no y/n have to thank you for the help you both done to me today.
And it's getting late so I have to rush.

Y/n:ok Taehyung tq for the treat.

Author pov:
By that tae took mimi to his arms and jumped into car and went back to home. Y/nand aditi also went to home
And y/n is very exited for doing a job and getting money as salary by her own
And they reached home.

Y/n:see aditi I have got job opportunity and i will prove myself dear.

Aditi:ok ok you can prove tomorrow now you sleep good night.

Y/n:good night sweety byee...

Aditi:byeee... Dear take care.

Y/n:hmm byee..

_________________________________________

Hiii guys,

Did you like the chapter plz comment.

Love u 💜

Byeeee.....