MK11 Arcade Ending

After beating Kronika, I have now become the Keeper of time and the God of Thunder, fire and Ice protector of all realms.

I took her crown and was about to use the hourglass with the help of Liu Kang. My first thought was 'Where do I start?' and then all my ideas hit me, first thing I've done is make those I trust to be the new elder gods. Myself , Kitana, my Father, Raiden, Liu Kang and Kung Lao, I've always trusted them with my life and the next step was to begin to make my New Era so I restarted the timeline.

First thing I've done is getting rid people like Shao Kahn, Quan Chi and Shang Tsung and those that would make chaos throughout of all the realms because they don't deserve to exist.

The next change I made is to make my uncle the way he is without becoming Quan Chi's slave, then I made him and my Father the Grandmasters of the Lin Kuei and I also made Grandmaster Hasashi live so he continues to be the Grandmaster of the Shirai Ryu.

I also have a clan of my own, full of Cryomancer and Pyromancer warriors like me, The temple is located between the Shirai Ryu and the Lin Kuei temples. We are allied with the Lin Kuei, Shirai Ryu, Outworld and Earthrealm and their Special Forces.

And last change I will make is to secure my bond with Kitana, we only spend time when we are free of our duties for the few days or so. If your thinking if I'm also the Emperor of Outworld, I am sort of. Because of our love and she's Kahn that's why I'm part emperor of Outworld.

Now that all evil has gone, all the realms are at peace, and everyone has their happy ending including mine. Let's  just hope there's no one out there that will threaten all realms.