001

TW; (?) MANGA SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE SECOND SEASON OF JJK.

ALSO, LONG CHAPTER BC ITS THE FIRST CHAPTER LOL

THE ELDERLY MANsat in his chair, using his magic to pour himself some tea

THE ELDERLY MAN
sat in his chair, using his magic to pour himself some tea. The girl from across the small table was leaning back on her chair.

"(Name)! Dont do that." Regro sighed,

"No."

'My name is Regro Burnedead
Burnedead. i'm a chic, elegant 75 year-old who lives alone with his son and rebellious daughter.

When you get to be my age, very little bothers you. Naturally, over the years I've acquired healthy ways to combat stress.'

Immediately, the door began rattling. Regro gazed at it, internally sort of knowing what was about to happen.

Silence.

Suddenly, Regro heard cracking. The door then was ripped off its hinges. Regro began screaming as a mushroom like boy popped his head out from behind the door. "Oh hey pops. I'm back."

"Mash!" The snow haired girl cheered, jumping out of her seat to go greet the boy. He lightly smiled, waving at her. "Hi."

"All you had to do was open the door! why rip it off its hinges?!" The older man exclaimed.

"I couldnt remember if it was pushable or pullable, so I just kind of forced it..."

"You mean broke it!"

"Sorry pops. I'll fix it..." The air around Mash went gloomy.

He began, "No, it's okay." 'He's always so acquiescent after he screws up.' "As long as you understand what you did..." The older man continued.

Mash turned around and began slamming the door sideways against the frame, trying to fit it in. The man began screaming again. "Weird, it wont go in."

"You need to turn it! Turn it! You've got it positioned wrong!" Mash turned his head around while continuing to slam the door against the frame. "What was that?"

"Quit with the pounding, would you?!"

"Spit on the foundling?"

"NO-" Regro was cut off by the door breaking into 3 pieces, mash held onto the one in the middle. (Name) could only laugh at the elder man's pain.

"Oops." Awkward silence stretched across the room.

"Sorry, pops." The air around mash went gloomy once more. "W-well... yeah, um..." 'he doesnt mean any harm, and he's so acquiescent.'

"Forget about that for now. What about today's training routine?" Regro inquired as mash replied, "done and done." The man faced (Name). "What about you, (Name)?"