Marcy Wu: Ghost

(This takes place before Marcy and Anne reunite.)

Y/N POV

I'm a ghost. I have been for a while now, I've honestly lost track of how long I've been dead. And I barely remember anything from the time before I became dead.

What I do remember is walking into a cave, a gust of wind, and a pain in my neck. Then, I woke up here, in this cave.

I had woken up next to a body, without a head. I had been afraid at first, but gotten used to it over time because, well, I couldn't exactly leave the cave.

I seem to be stuck, and I can't leave unless I'm touching something living, and it goes outside of the cave.

I found this out when a giant crab came into the cave (This cave is its home), so I touched it, but couldn't feel it. I had started walking out, so I tried to follow it, and, to my surprise, I could exit the cave.

I followed it for a bit, but as soon as I decided to take my hand off of it, I found myself back in the cave.

I also seems that I can move certain items if I'm angry or frustrated enough.

I found this out when I didn't get to the crab in time to go outside, so I tried to kick an egg that was in here, and, it moved.

I calmed down and tried to kick it again, but my foot went right through it. I'd sighed and went to a corner to daydream.

And one final thing, I can attach myself to any object, for as long as I want. I'm not explaining what happened when I found that out.

Anyways, right now, I'm floating around in the cave bored. I'd sleep to pass the time, but alas, ghosts can't sleep, amazing, am I right?

The crab had already left, I'd missed my chance to go with it. I sigh in frustration.

Suddenly, I hear the sound of rushing water and something heavy hitting the ground.

I fly over to the entrance of the cave to see what happened. The giant crab is knocked unconscious and upside down.

Soon after I see the crab, a black-haired girl jumps out of the bushes, celebrating. She looks at the crab briefly before rushing over to the cave I'm in.

After she enters, she grabs an egg and does a pose before starting to walk out.

Interested by this girl, I attach myself to her so that I always stay in a 5 meter radius of her for as long as I want.

*Timeskip*

We arrived at what seemed like a headquarters. Marcy showed the egg to some newts, and they seemed surprised, saying that nobody has brought back the egg before and blah blah blah, stuff like that.

I wasn't paying attention to them, I was paying attention to the girl, or, more specifically, her features.

She had short black hair with a green hairclip, olive skin, a gray hoodie, a green skirt, white socks, and brown shoes.

She was beautiful.

Eventually, she was handed a 'Night Guard' uniform and exited the headquarters.

She started walking towards a giant castle. And while she was walking, I was remembering things.

This was Newtopia, the inhabitants of this city were newts, the rest of this world had frogs, toads, and giant bugs.

And I, am a human, as is the girl I'm following.

We eventually reached the castle, and we were almost immediately stopped by a giant blue newt.

Andrias, the king of Amphibia.

He started talking in a booming voice, "Oh, I see you've gotten a place on the Night Guard, good job Marcy!"

I smiled to myself, Marcy, that's a nice name. I thought.

After the encounter with Andrias, Marcy continued to where she was going. We reached a bedroom a few minutes later.

We went inside and she set the uniform on the bed and started- TAKING OFF HER CLOTHES- I quickly covered my eyes and looked away.

After a few moments, I heard some rustling and clanking, but that stopped after a minute. I opened my eyes cautiously and looked back at Marcy.

She now had her uniform on and she was looking at herself in the mirror and posing.

I smiled and started to look around at the room. I saw a pencil and paper and an idea popped into my head.

I went over to the writing supplies and tried to pick up the pencil, failing. I tried again and remembered that I had to be angry to touch things.

I sighed and looked back at Marcy, thought filling my head.

I will get her to notice me. Whatever it takes.

--------

Hope that was good.

I will most definitely make a part 2 to this.

Okay now, bye!