Chapter 2

"Wow what a crazy dream! It felt so real "wei wuxian said not realising his surroundings 

" baba you woke up!"shizhui came 

" the dream-its real? A yuan why are you wearing jiang robes?"

" yes we are in past me and Jin ling haven't left this room since sect leader jiang said not to,he gave us these robes to blend in anyways he told us to call you wei xiong!"

"Right?I am younger now b-but where is Jin ling?"

"He is?oh my where is he?"shizhui said looking around 

"You lost young mistress?what will happen if he bumps in shijie or madam yu or even shushu he won't be able to make a good excuse "

Jin ling came through the door 

"Shushu you too?why are you spending time with that stupid lan boy?and a niang?"

" hahahaha,you stupid,we're obviously in past where shijie is Alive!"

" WHAT?MY A NIANG,AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS NOW!"

" Jin ling you could've said in a low voice,don't go, go on later prepare yourself first,or else you'll start crying the moment you see her"

"Baba but are you fine now?"

" yes? B-but I am not ready to face the people I killed!"

"YOU DID NOT!" Jin ling said

" OK! Sorry don't shout to for everyone to hear, ahh I am so hungry !"

"You do know  you got knocked out for a while and then when you woke up it's dinner time "Jin ling said

"Wei xiong you're shijie came to visit you she was pretty worried and also your shushu came but I told them you haven't woken yet and when you do we will call you"

" my a niang came? I didn't see her"

"Oh she came when you were dressing yourself and when she was to about leave, you asked who is she?"

"Wait that was my a niang ,well I didn't recognise her since I only got a glimpse of her,she was so pretty,"

"Jinling you do look like shijie,"

At dinner

" a xian,a xian my dear a xian are you fine did a cheng hit you really hard?"

Wei wuxian just wanted to cry seeing her he has been trying hard to keep his tears in ,he also doesn't want to be near her whenever he is ,he is reminded of how jiang yanli sacrificed herself for him she pushed him to get his sword that was for him

"Mn shijie!"

"A-cheng you should apologise to a xian before a niang come here or else she will start another fight "jiang fengmian said 

"Sorry Wei Wuxian!"

"No problem chengcheng!"

Both shizhui and Jin ling bow to yanli and fengmian introducing themselves 

"Hello I am lan and wen  yuan courtesy name shizhui ,I am not from the main branch but from the healer branch in my family everyone is healer!"

"WHAT?!"jiang cheng said

"What?!you are a wen shizhui does wei xiong knows this?"

" a -cheng stop it,so you're a lan and a wen which sect you belong to the wen or lans?"

"Umm lans?"shizhui said 

"I see,so wens also have a side branch never knew this"

"Everyone is a  healer in your branch?"yanli asked