Chapter 3

" a xian ,a cheng,Jin ling  shizhui come ,I made lotus pork soup "

"Coming"jin ling yelled he loved his mother cooking 

" shijie sorry "wei wuxian  whispered to himself and went outside 

Jiang Cheng jin ling shizhui came only missing was Wei Wuxian 

"A cheng where is a xian?"

" jie he was with us "

"A cheng go and call him"

" Wei Wuxian what are you doing?"jiang cheng whispered to himself "going a jie"

Jiang Cheng went outside to find him,he saw wei ying sitting near the deck of lotus pier 

"Wei wuxian jie is worried you're ignoring I can see it in her eyes you're not even going to do anything?"

"But Jiang Cheng I don't think I have the courage to face madam yu,uncle Jiang,and most importantly shijie whenever I am close to her I get flashbacks of her death "

" but let's try to make jie happy at least in this timeline,you know she will be so sad if you keep ignoring her"

" Jiang Cheng you don't understand,it's hard,it not  hard for you because you weren't ever accused for killing her be I still feel like I killed  her, she went on the battlefield to see me,I can't face madam yu nor uncle jiang I still vividly remember their deaths I was yet again accused for killing them I just right now stay away from anyone and not cause any trouble "

" WEI WUXIAN it wasn't ever your fault,I am sorry for blaming you I am sorry,what the-stay away from everyone really,it's so Lan Wangji type,only that Lan Wangji of your will do that ,you are Wei Wuxian who can't stay without trouble that why even Lan Wangji had hopes you will come back alive I had hopes you will come back after all you're grandmaster of demonic cultivation the yilling patriarch"

"Mn I will go then"

Wei Wuxian came and went to his shijie and put his head on her laps

" are you fine xianxian?"

"Shijie i am fine shijie love you!!"

"Love you too xianxian"

The day on which they head to cloud recess 

" a xian ,a cheng let's stay in a inn?"

" sure lady jiang I am tired too"Jin ling supporting his mother 

"But then we will get to see the peacock,I hate him but I am only doing this for Jin ling"jiang cheng said

At the inn

"Sorry but inn is already fully booked by another clan"

"Not even a single room?"shizhui asked as Wei Wuxian was busy finding a jin clan member to help them 

" yes sorry "

Then jin zixuan and jin zixun came 

" jin gongzi" Wei Wuxian said 

"May we take some rooms if you don't mind if you do then we will leave or do something bad to you "wei Wuxian said the last part to himself 

"NO ,NEVER LEAVE"

"If you want to stay then sure we have plenty of rooms"Jin zixuan said and glared at jin zixun

"Well that was new"jiang cheng whispered to Wei Wuxian 

At night

"Huh a butterfly message from Jin zixuan?"

" Jiang Cheng wake up see this message from Jin zixuan!"

" it says you should visit him in his room ,no way i am letting you go alone you're coming with me "

"Let's go then "

Arriving to his room

" you Wei Wuxian I said come alone not bring Jiang Cheng "

"He insisted to come along "

" Wei Wuxian what did you do wasn't I dead how am I here?"

" you-you're from future too?"

"Yes"

"Jiang Cheng he came too!"

"I know idiot"

"May we come in?"

" Shizui Jin Ling come in"

"J-Jin Ling?"

" yes peacock he is your child and shijie"

"Jin Ling you were a baby when I last saw you you're so old now and who is this?"

"He is my child!"wei Wuxian said 

" you have a child but he looks older than Jin Ling so you had a child before me?"

" yaa flowery peacock no ,no he is a wen he was saved by lan Zhan the last and only wen you flowery peacock be the sect leader or else I will be The one to kill your father "

"Who flowery peacock? Call me xuan ge and last wen?where is wen guniang and wen gongzi? And why my father?"

" your father ruined my life he killed you,indirectly killed shijie,Jin Ling was orphaned because of this he had a uncle who can kill him to get what he wants ,he killed the innocent wens only a yuan was left"

" WHAT?you are lying right ,my father,my own father killed me I did heard a second flute"

"Mn he did,jiang guangyao and he did,Jin guangyao killed your father,I committed suicide and I got back and last don't trust nei huaisang you might think he a angel but you're completely wrong I mean he is but he is a mastermind who knew everything it was by his help my name got cleared "

"I can't believe and why did second master lan rescue him? Nie huaisang is something "

" well he is our child a yuan said it himself "

" you what?- you're married with him?"

" yes he loves me I love hiM i should go now we need to rest"

"Yes good night may I sleep with a ling?"

" yes a die I want to!"

"You can join jin sect "

" I am the sect leader of course "

" bye we are leaving goodnight you both"

"A ling you are a sect leader at this age aren't you too small?"

" I am but everyone died a niang ,you,Jin guangyao,Jin guangshan,grandma "

" I am sorry my dear a ling"