Chapters 9

All the disciples were finding lan wangji and Wei wuxian while jiang Cheng and wen Qing awkwardly went to the place they thought they would find them and well they did

"Qing jie,Cheng Cheng "

"A ying!"

"Wei wuxian "

"Qing jie meet my husband lan zhan!"

" oh my! I knew it you always talked about lan zhan well congratulations "

"Lan wangji you're also here?"jiang Cheng said they called each  other courtesy name because wei ying technically forced them too

" Mn wanyin, wen guniang thank you!"

" so what are you doing?"

" well we got yin iron earlier this time "

" ahh alright "

A month later

"Ahhh it's finally the Time of water brone abyss and a ling and a yuan you are coming with us it will give you a good lesson but, first thing first today su she will be the death of himself "wei ying smirks wei ying says last part to himself 

"Ok let's go then Lan Wangji and Zewu  jun will be departing any moment now" 

With twin jades of gusu

Lan Xichen glanced at his brother, who seemed distracted by a certain boy. A few days ago the Lan clan had received complaints and distress calls from the people in CaiYi Town. Something had been disturbing the peace of the town and the people were really concerned and worried. Biling Lake, which was used on a daily was occupied by some water ghosts.

"Wangji.." Xichen smiled calling his brother who immediately gave his full attention to the older.

"Yes, xiongzhang," Wangji answered.

"Well, I see that you're a little distracted. What seems to be on your mind?"

Lan Wangji didn't say anything but returned his attention back to where it had been. By now the one he was looking at had arrived and was waving his hands at him lan zhan had a slight smile 

"Wangji aren't you going to ask why I called jiang disciples?"

" no it's okay "

After some time everyone had boarded their boat.

"Wei Wuxian! Don't mess around!" Jiang Cheng yells over at the older.

"Yah! I know ChengCheng don't worry!" Wei Ying smirked.

" why what happened last time?" Jin ling asked

As they continue to move further down the river, Wei Wuxian again like before tried to catch Lan Wangji's attention. This time Jiang Cheng doesn't say anything and prepares himself.

"Lan Zhan! Hey Lan Zhan! Look at me!" Wei Ying jumped.

Shizhui was happy as his a die remembers him and just giggled seeing his baba tactics

Lan Wangji turns to look but is quick to move when he sees water coming towards him. Jumping onto his brother's boat he sees Wei Wuxian flip the boat with the bamboo stick revealing three water ghosts sticking to the bottom of the boat.

"Young master Wei how did you know there was-"

"Thank you Wei ying " Lan Zhan says bowing leaving Wei Wuxian,  Lan Xichen shocked.

"It's okay .. you shouldn't have!" Wei Wuxian says his lips showing a bright smile.

Once they started they started all moving towards the middle one of the  Lan disciples yelled pointing at the black water beneath them.

" what the hell is happening ?" Jin Ling asked

" shit!"

"What is happening wei xiong ? I haven't ever seen this..." shizhui asked politely 

"Stay Clam, everyone,don't panic !" Lan Xiachen commands and Lan Wangji takes out Bichen diving it into the water. After a few moments, Bichen resurfaces with black hair-like strings around it.

"We have to-"

"Why would you do that!" A disciple once again shouts.

Everyone turns their attention to the two disciples. Jiang Cheng scoffs while Wei Wuxian stares with a blank expression at the two discibles one of them being Sü Shè. Before anvone can sav

Wei ying curses him in his mind  "YOU BITCH I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL AFTER WHAT I DO TO YOU,YOU PIECES OF SHIT,JIN GUANGYAO ,YOU,WEN CHAO,WEN ROUHAN AND JIN GUANGSHAN"

Jin ling mumbles something "you disgust me,you are reason why half of my family died"

Jiang Cheng,Shizhui and wangji also shows disgust.

Before anyone can say anything everything turns into chaos as a Waterborne Abyss erupts from the water.

"Quick everyone! On your swords!" Xichen shouts.

Everyone gets on their sword as their boats get destroyed by the Abyss. Out of everyone, only one person remains on the boat.

Sû She.

Jiang Chengs's thinks "I see Sû She's expression as he is the only one still down in the Lake. Hope you die or maybe drown in the water that would be nice "

"Young Master Wei!" I hear someone yell and my eyes move to Wei Wuxian thinking why he would do? His life was ruined by this man 

Wei Wuxian harshly grab Su She and speed away from the Abyss. However, I don't use all the speed and soon enough the Waterbourne Abyss catches up. It's just a plan I can also play like you played with me and lan zhan ,it's called REVENGE SWEET REVENGE 

"Wei Wuxian watch out!" Jiang Cheng yells but I don't listen to him of course it my plan

Soon everything becomes dark for a second. The cold water consumes both me and Sü She and for a second, we are being pulled further down the lake. I struggle and try to get out of the hold of the Abyss and succeed but I don't stop there. Here under the water, no one is around me. I can use the resentment to not only get rid of the Abyss but also Sü She himself. So what if he is conscious enough to see me he won't live long enough to tell everyone about it.

My lungs tighten making me realise I don't have enough time.

reach my hand out and resentment energy swirls around my arm and hand. It starts to dance around my fingers. I smile. Slowly closing my hand into a fist my eyes darken as I slowly take control over the Abyss. It tries to resist and the sound of screaming becomes louder and louder. My teeth clenches as I feel something rise in my throat.

However, I don't stop and continue to take control. In the corner of my eyes, I spot Sû She and with my other hand, I use the resentment To take him away with the abyss 

He tried to scream but are you this stupid? Or dumb? Who screams underwater ?

"Hope you rest in pieces or maybe no"

After this i cough up blood making me choke and lan zhan grabs me