Chapter 4

"Wei wuxian you have been in staring at nothing for a while are you thinking something?"

"Huh?n-no"

" wei xiong let's go "

"Coming my baby "

When they went downstairs they met with Jin zixuan everyone was surprised to see except Jin ling and shizhui,to see jin zixuan bieng friendly with Wei Wuxian and Jiang wanyin including shizhui and jin ling 

"Jiang cheng did you take the invitation?"

"I did,I don't want you to go out for nothing this time and break rules "

"Yaaa that was a great day"

The disciples and Jiang yanli was confused,jin zixuan too ,jin ling and shizhui wasn't they heard this from their senior wei/shushu/baba

In their way to cloud recess Wei Wuxian was zoning out a lot ,jiang cheng noticed this and took a initiative to ask ,they were walking together with Jin ling and shizhui and Jin zixuan and some disciples were left behind because of their speed

" Wei Wuxian what is wrong you zoning out too much?"

"Yes shushu i also noticed this "

"Nothing,I was actually wondering something "

"Is this about a die?"

"Well yea I don't think he will remember me after all he must be of this timeline right?,also I don't have the courage to see Qing jie ,and I am thinking who is the culprit too send us too past"

"Well the culprit must be someone smart who can manage to bring dead people alive in the past "Jin zixuan said 

" hmm shizhui  and shushu are you thinking what I am thinking?"

"Hey ,include us too in this conversation of yours"Jin zixuan said 

"Well is it the headshaker?"jin ling asked

"Is it nei huaisang has he done this?"jiang cheng asked

"But I am not sure he did really wanted to see his dage"

"Umm sorry to ask ,I thought you both were that close,but are you not? Because I feel like you aren't that much but now I think you're bond is stronger now "

"Umm xuan Gege after your death tons of things happened!"

"It must have been sect leader  nei "

"Sect leader?wasn't he the young master?"

"Like I said xuan ge a lot happened "

"Well nei huaisang made the plan to get revenge on that Bastard Jin guangyao he was the one who planned this whole thing he knew everything "

"Ahh yes I remember so why? Why is he called headshaker and why is he sect leader?"

"You see he always says I don't know,i don't know,i really don't know even tho he always knows,and he took revenge because Jin guangyao also killed his dage"

"What the heck?"

"We are here!"shizhui said showing the invitations

They saw Lan Wangji entering gracefully with the corpse at this point Wei Wuxian ran way to the back mountain and shizhui followed him

"Baba are you fine?it's okay shh make him yours again,if you do this to second master lan you will get to be the top!"shizhui said ,he had heard tons of shameless things 

Sobbing Wei Wuxian said"I don't know what I will do?he is the only one who loves me for me,never judged me only at cloud recess when we were sixteen,never hated me he always loved me "

"Shh.........shhh it's okay then steal his heart again this time!"

"A yuan but- it will be hard this time that time I was really shameless and was very mischievous but now I am not even sure i am that much of shameless or mischievous anymore because of what I have gone through "

"You know he loves you for you that time it was your personality that stole his heart, this Time it will be this personality so don't be sad,if he won't want you this time I will be your boyfriend ............hehehe,love you baba now cheer up "

"My little a yuan you're all grown up you become a perfect radish and why are you being such a teaser ,you are spending too much time with jingyi or me!"wei wuxian said wiping his tears and smiling 

"Come on let's go! Your shijie will be worried "

MEANWHILE 

"A xian,a xian where are you going?What happened with a xian?"

"Jie I don't know?maybe going to buy alcohol or something "

"A cheng cloud recess won't allow to enter  after 9,where did shizhui also go he was lan disciple he should know i don't want my a xian or shizhui to get punished you know how severe the punishment is here a die told me"

"B-but,jie let's just go!"

"I also saw tears in his eyes"

"What if something bad happens and why is he crying my a xian is he sad did a niang did something?"

" no-no shijie he was on his best behaviour "

" a cheng b-but "

MEANWHILE WITH WEI WUXIAN AND SHIZHUI 

" come on we have 4 hours to do anything we want in caiyi town"

"A yuan be careful don't go near waters I don't want you to get hurt if there is something right now,there were water ghouls if I am correct "

"Ok let's go I will buy you emperor smile as you are poor it's nice that I had the money bag a die gave me in future,he said to buy you anything with it and buy myself "

"Nice,you have money let's go look around and buy stuff in past!"

"Mn,let's go"

MEANWHILE WITH JIANG CHENG,JIN LING,JIN ZIXUAN 

"Ok jin ling tell stuff Wei Wuxian hasn't told me I bet you know as you go in night hunts along with the juniors "

"Yes I do,well he only told about the past and my parents since you never tell"

"Why don't you? Jiang Cheng tell him about us!"

"So how is your relationship with Wei Wuxian?"

" is it about The question you asked well it's fine before we didn't have trust in each other on top of that he is a self sacrificing idiot we had many stuff untold but we now tell everything and after your death shijie died she died protecting him but I -I killed him ,shijie would have never wanted that,I was the one who led a siege on him"

" what?I thought he committed suicide also didn't he said that "

"Well his husband saved him  by holding his hand as he jumped from the cliff but I loosed the rock of the cliff he didn't want lan zhan to fall so he also took that chance too die I said to him before he died go in hell I feel really bad"