[Morning Love Part 2] 🔞

Yeahhhh I decided to make a part 2 because I was bored so your welcome. Also I'm just gonna do 3rd person POV like usual :D

BF was sitting on the couch, of course still feeling horny from the events from this morning. He still couldn't believe that Pico got him horny and just wouldn't have sex with him. He was even a bit pissed about it, since he had to go into the bathroom and deal with his erection himself, it would've ended up hurting him if he waited. Pico would fuck him any other time, why not now? He decided to beg some more, so he stood up and walked to the bedroom, where he found his ginger boyfriend on the bed, scrolling through his phone. The bluenette climbed onto the bed and crawled next to him. 

"No." Pico said before BF had said anything. "Oh come on! I didn't even ask!" BF whined. "I know what you're gonna ask, and it's a no, take it as punishment for not waking up when I told you to." the taller one grinned.

"But that's not fair!" the smaller complained. "Life ain't fair, babe." Pico continued to scroll through his phone. BF went silent for a bit, thinking of how he'd try to convince the other to rail him. He inched closer to Pico, grabbing his phone and setting it aside, "Hey-" Pico started before he realized what BF was doing. The blue one reached his leg over the ginger's body and settled himself on top of him. "You know you can't just tease me and leave it at that, why can't you just fuck me already?"

"Because you didn't get up, you did this to yourself." Pico replied. "You can't tell me you could just refuse this," BF gestured to himself. He was right, Pico could never not want him, with his feminine figure, it was just too good to resist. But as much as he would love to fuck him to oblivion, he wasn't going to.

Pico said nothing but looked the other way. BF was growing very impatient, so he decided to take matters into his own hands, so he put his one hand behind him, and it snaked its way down Pico's pants, towards his front.

"Get your hand out of my pants." Pico demanded. "Not until you fuck me, you wanna tease me? I'll do it right back." His hand finally reached where it wanted to go and he wrapped his hand around the other's member, which caused an inaudible moan from the ginger. "Quit it.." he muttered. BF ignored his protests and began to stroke the other's length. "Y'know you could just do as I ask and get it over with~" BF remarked. "I'm not.. giving in." Pico replied. So that's how it was gonna be, huh? Well BF could do this all day without a problem.

The bluenette continued his hand motions along the Pico's cock. The taller one eventually had enough, grabbing BF's hands, he pushed him over, so he was the one on top instead. "You really know how to piss me off, huh?" Despite what he said, Pico had a smirk across his face. BF grinned, "You gonna fuck me now or what?" Pico sighed, thinking. "Maybe if you suck me off, I'll fuck your brains out, deal?"

"Bet!" BF instantly crept down to Pico's lower area, pulling down his pants, he watched the ginger's length whip out, it was hard already, which was expected, especially from how big it was. BF started to lick around the tip, making Pico groan a little. The smaller then started to take the cock into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it.

"Fuck..~" Pico muttered. BF's mouth felt amazing, as it does usually, but when BF's this horny and excited to get fucked, it felt better. Few minutes passed by with BF sucking and licking Pico's member, the taller felt close, he wanted this to last longer though, even if he knew he'd feel more pleasure later. He placed his hand on the bluenette's head and pushed his head down farther on his dick, earning a moan from the other.

That almost set Pico over the edge, he started to buck his hips into BF's mouth, practically face fucking him at this point. BF couldn't wait anymore; he waited too long. He got up from sucking Pico off and sat himself on his lap, adjusting himself so the ginger's shaft would go straight in, which it did easily, since it had already been lubricated, thanks to BF's mouth.

Both boys let out moans, especially BF, he was happy to finally feel full. He started to move himself up and down, still moaning out. Continuous movements of the bluenette sliding up and down the ginger's cock, and the sounds of moans and the slapping of skin filling the room,  BF grew tired, and began to slow down. Pico couldn't take it, it felt like teasing, so he grasped BF's waist and started to bounce him up and down onto his length himself, making BF moan and whine, he felt like he'd just fall over limp, the pleasure was just rippling through him.

Pico had enough of this position though, he lifted BF off of himself, which caused a whine from the smaller from feeling empty once again, then the taller laid him down on the bed, propping his legs onto his shoulders, and slid himself in once again, thrusting as hard as he could. BF moaned aloud, he couldn't complain, it was what he wanted, plus it felt so fucking good...

Soon enough, Pico found BF's prostate, which caused the other to moan out, "F-fuck~! P-Pico, right t-there, please~!" Then ginger began to abuse the area, hitting it as rough as possible. He brought one of BF's thighs to his mouth and began to kiss and suck on it, leaving hickeys, "I'm close.." he muttered. As if on cue, Pico released inside BF, making him moan again as he came himself. His insides felt warm from it, it felt so good though.

Pico pulled out as they finished their orgasms, "Satisfied? You got off lucky this time, you didn't even finish sucking me off." "Hmm... nope, not yet, I could go for another round, y'know." BF grinned as he got on top of Pico again. Pico chuckled, "You wish. Now get up, we need to shower and wash the sheets."

"Nah I was serious!" BF laughed, "We didn't even get fully undressed!" Pico pulled the sweater off of BF, and his own shirt off of himself. "There, now get up." "Oh come on!" Pico smacked his ass, hard this time, making BF jump, but also let out a moan, "Harder~" he said after. Pico grabbed a pillow and threw it and him, "Up."

BF finally got up and tried to stand up after getting down from the bed, only to end up falling down face first onto the floor. "Ow!" he yelped. "Ya know, if you weren't so horny you'd still be able to walk." Pico muttered. "Nice view by the way." he commented. BF got up on his hands and knees and raised his backside up at the ginger, "You can have it if ya want~" he said. "Oh that ass is already mine." Pico said as he stood up, then picking up the bluenette.

"Who says?" BF giggled. "Me, when I fuck you again and you won't be walking for a week." Pico replied, walking to the bathroom. "I'm waiting." BF retaliated.

Then after, the two ended up fucking again in the shower (those horny bitches).

1.2K words

Hell yeah I'm back with this one >:D

Also...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!

It genuinely feels like I'm on youtube looking at my views lmao

Anyways never really expected my first book to reach this amount, especially with how cringe it is

So thank you, love you guys <3 (I'll try to write more if I get my motivation)

Now I need slep because it's 1 AM and I'm gonna have 5 hours of sleep for school.