[Cheated] 🔞

This is a different time/au so they're not dating yet (also GF's a bitch in this one)

The sun had already set for the night, and BF was chilling around the empty train station. It was more or so abandoned, which he appreciated, he needed a break from everything. His girlfriend was getting way too... full of herself. She'd always go out drinking, but never invited him along, so who knows what she was doing. Hell, she could've been hooking up with some random guy while she had been drunk!

Speak of the devil (or demon), GF texted him right then.

GF: Alright, I'm done. Just accept the fact that you're a total fucking loser. I'm so over pretending to like you.

GF: Besides, you only ever cared about that asshole Pico. I found someone way better anyway.

BF was speechless. Where'd that even come from? She was probably drunk yet again. He was over it. Yet even so, he just stared blankly at his phone, rereading the texts over. He'd completely forgot about his surroundings until he felt a hand grab his shoulder. The bluenette flinched, turning around to see his ginger friend, Pico.

"What's wrong? You seem down." he asked. BF hesitated, should he tell him? Or would he tease him about it? "C'mon, fess up. What happened?" Pico asked again. "Forget it.. it's nothing..." Pico moved closer and looked in BF's eyes, "You can tell me."

BF felt his cheeks flush. Pico seemed to be genuine, and was willing to listen. The smaller held up his phone, showing Pico the messages. "J-just.. some issues with my girlfriend... She broke up with me.." BF kept his face towards the other, but looked away, avoiding the ginger's eyes. Pico hated when he did that, it just made him ten times more adorable.

He looked at the phone, then back up to BF, a smirk forming on his face. "Y'know... you could get back at her." he remarked. BF looked at him with confusion, "What do you mean?" The next thing he knew, Pico had him pinned up against the wall of the train, causing BF's face to turn completely red.

"You know exactly what I mean." The taller ended up taking BF inside the train, and sat down, sitting the flustered other on floor in front of him. "Get to it." he demanded. BF was still hesitant and didn't know if he actually should or not.. well, his girlfriend DID cheat on him... but he didn't want anything to change negatively between him and Pico.. yet would it even be that bad? I mean it's Pico we're talking about! They dated before, why was it so embarrassing?

BF just threw his embarrassment down the drain and started to undo the ginger's pants, pulling them down, his already hard-on was revealed. Holy shit.. BF forgot how big Pico actually was.. like, really big. He began licking up and down the shaft, coating it in saliva before he actually took it into his mouth. "Yeah, like that~" Pico groaned out.

BF started to bob his head up and down, taking the taller's length in and out of his mouth. Pico kept moaning and leaned his head back against the window. "Fuckkkk..~" BF continued licking around the cock as he kept sucking, jerking the base off as he did so. Pico moved his hands onto BF's head, removing his hat and placing it to the side, he ran his hands through the bluenette's soft hair, only to shove his head down farther onto his own dick a moment later, earning a moan from the smaller.

"I'm already close.. how are you this good..~?" BF continued his actions for longer, jerking the base off faster, until the other finally came into his mouth, Pico let out a lengthy moan. All BF could do was take it, swallowing everything. It also got onto his hands, so he licked it off. Pico gave an exhale and looked at the one beneath him, pulling him up onto his lap to kiss him passionately.