outskirts.pt 2

Y/N POV:
I picked her back up and raised my hand to finish her off.
But I felt something wrap around my arm,like a rope.
I turn and see another girl holding on to the rope for dear life. I yank the weapon towards me,bringing her with it
I threw yang away into some bushes and focused on the girl.
I circled her waiting her her to move or even twitch.
I roared in her direction and ran in her direction.

Blake POV:
What the hell is this thing?
I've never seen a grimm like this.
I watched him charge me and roar. I got into position and waited for him to get closer.
I knew that roar would alert the others,this thing was to much to handle on my own.

Jaune POV:

"Did you hear that?
It sounded like a roar but...none that I have ever heard. Pyrrha I'm scared."

Pyrrha:"Jaune please I can't figure out what grimm we're dealing with If you keep whining."
I watched her walk off it the direction of the roar.

"Wait pyrrha...pyrrha!...God damn it"
I ran to catch up with her.
"Pyrrha please tell me why we have to go TOWARDS the roar instead of the opposite?"

Pyrrha:"because jaune,what If our comrades are in danger? Ozpin said they weren't going to help so it's up to us."

I stopped walking.
"...us?"

Ruby POV:
Huff Huff...
"What was that?! That should've been easy!"
Weiss:"well if you had been more careful and SAW that I was about to attack,then I wouldn't have set the forest on fire!"

I put my hands on my hips.
"Oh?What's that supposed to mean?!"
Weiss:"I'm just saying that for someone who TALKS so much,could talk so little when attacking with her team."

"Well I'm sorry that yo-"

I froze when I heard a roar ring my ears.
I turned to Weiss and pursed my lips.
Weiss gave me that look that said "don't".

I sped off in the direction of the roar.
Weiss:"ugh..lord lend me your strength."

Lie POV:
"I still don't think that's what a koala sounds like" I chuckled.

I see birds in the sky flying away in large groups,hearing a roar as they flew by.

Nora:"ooooh more playtime"
I hear her giggle and run off towards the roar,sighing,I followed her.

Y/N POV:
I was inches away from reaching Blake until yang punched me in the side,knocking me away.
I land on all fours and turn to them
"How...surprising"
I looked down to see the damage but the only thing I saw was a mark.
"...your weak" I growled,ripping a tree out of the ground and throwing it at them,making a cloud of dust.
jumping up on a branch,I watched the clouds waiting for them to come out

Suddenly Blake's weapon wrapped around my legs and I was yanked from the tree branch.
I crashed down to the ground,leaving a small crater where I fell.
I gritted my teeth and got up,before I was yanked to the ground yet again.
I roared in irritation and went for the weapon wrapped around my leg.
As the cloud cleared I saw yang holding the rope like weapon and hurled it over her head.
I felt myself being taken with it and I crashed onto the other side of the dirt.
She turned and did it again yelling as she slammed me down on each of her sides.
I yanked the rope off mid flight and I went flying. I clawed to a tree to catch myself.
I shook myself off and took a deep exhale.

I charged at them again,but before I could a small wall of fire came between us. I turned and saw a girl with a scythe and another with a rapier.
A spear nearly hit me and landed in a tree.
I turned to the other side and a shield slammed itself into my face,I staggered back and looked to see a red haired girl and a blonde boy.
I ran at them but at that moment i felt bombs connect with my back and explode.
I looked behind me and saw another guy with pistols and a pink haired girl with a grenade launcher?

I was surrounded with no way out.

This was going to be fun...

(And that's 743 words.damn my chapters are getting longer,I might make another chapter on wendsday so look out for that)

(Also thank you for viewing this story I alway get excited when I see that people read my story so again thank you)