Chapter 1

Right from the start you were a thief you stole my heart.

And I'm your willing victim.

Yan ang agad ang bumungad sa akin right when I turned on the radio of my car. It's 6 AM and that's what I listen to agad. I just laughed at the irony of my situation.

This used to be my favorite song. Now I just hate it to the core. Naalala ko pa noon every time this music comes on it's always you that comes to mind. Or I would just stare at you while singing along to this song.

While you stand there all clueless and cutely smile my way.

Naghihintay lang ako ngayon na matapos na sila Theo sa morning meeting nila sakanilang club para sabay na kaming makapasok ng classroom.

Start na ng class ng iba kaya medyo maliit nalang ang mga taong dumadaan sa hallway. It's a good thing the hallways here have benches I could sit on.

I woke up extra early today kaya I still feel so sleepy. I just decided to sleep nalang para mamaya sa lessons hindi ako makatulog. I connected my headphones to my phone and put my playlist on shuffle.

30 minutes pa naman tong meeting nila Theo at after niyan may 30 minutes pa before class. Ample amount of time na for me to sleep. I placed my gigantic bag in my lap and leaned on it to sleep.

But 5 minutes into my sleep someone tapped my shoulder. 'Theo kala ko ba 30 mins. ang meeting niyo? ' tanong ko pa.

'Uhmm- excuse me po. ' napamulat agad ako dahil hindi pala si Theo. Tinignan ko kung sino and I was awestruck by her beauty. 'Hi sorry to bother you. Ito ba ang room ng Literature club? ' tanong niya pa.

'Yes that's the one. ' sagot ko agad sakanya. 'Thank you. ' sagot niya and then she smiled. Pumunta agad siya sa pintuan at kumatok. After a few seconds bumukas ito and it was Theo.

Tinignan niya yung girl and sumilip sakin and smiled. And this building was open so the sunlight peeked through freely. He looked ethereal when he did so.

The next song came on and it was 'Just give me a Reason' by P! nk. I mean what timing haha.

What the fudge am I thinking? Ew, he's my friend. I can't go catching feelings for him. Olay self keep a straight face and just nod toward him.

Tinanguan ko lang siya pabalik and returned my sight to the girl. She's so beautiful no joke. If I were gay I would have fallen for her by now.

He then turned to look at the girl and asked her what she was there for. To which she answered that she was the new member. He then let her in and turned to look at me one last time before closing the door.

I just shrugged it off and went back to sleep. Never entertaining those thoughts.

I feel someone tapping my shoulder again and I looked up annoyed only to see the Teacher handling the club. 'Oh, Ember tapos na meeting namin. Lalabas na yun si Theo mayamaya.' sabi ng teacher.

Nag smile ako sakanya sabay sabi 'Thank you po. ' kilala na ako ng teacher na iyon kasi palagi ba naman ako naghihintay.

And right after umalis yung teacher ay siya namang labas ni Theo. Smiling from ear to ear like he just won the lotto.

'Ember ang ganda niyaaa.' ani Theo sabay talon. 'Nino?' tanong ko sakanya. 'Yung babaeng pumasok kanina. She's totally my type. ' I can see why. She's got the bad girl vibes and is also beautiful.