Chapter 2

Hibiki Pov

I heard a voice around me shortly after Tico disappeared.

???: What quirk would have liked to have if you chose?

I didn't know who was talking to me, but I didn't care.

Hibiki:In all honesty. I would like to use the air around me to attack as well as heal.

???:Very well...

A bright light surrounded me and I woke up in a hospital attached to a bunch of machines. A week went by and Izuku and I made a steady recovery, apparently after Izuku and I were hit All Might showed up and saved everyone in the cars as well as us. We went back home to have more time to recover. I decided to do the homework they sent home before fully resting. As I did this late at night I saw a new app called the demon summoning app next to the death video app. I opened it and saw a name in it reading Pixie. I clicked on it and my phone screen glowed brightly causing me to drop it and fall out of my chair. Out of the screen came out a Pixie, a real live Pixie.

 Out of the screen came out a Pixie, a real live Pixie

Pixie:Oh wow! I'm finally in the real world.

It turned to me then and looked almost surprised.

Pixie:Oh I see... I'm in a contract with a human. A good looking on at that~.

She flies down to me and extended her hand.

Pixie: I'm Pixie of the Fairy Clan. Your demon partner.

I was confused. Demon partner? I thought Demons possessed people not make contracts. I extended my hand to shake Pixie's hand.

Hibiki: I'm...Hibiki Minegishi.

Pixie: Hibiki huh? Cute name~.

Hibiki:Thanks I guess... But I have a question how are you a demon? I thought Pixies were good/whimsical spirits or something like that.

Pixie: We've always been demons. I don't know what you're talking about.

This whole thing was confusing.

Pixie: Anyway I'm going to turn in for a while. When you really need me give me a buzz.

She entered my phone again. I got up and picked up my phone. I shook my head then went to bed for the night.

(The next morning)

Izuku Pov

I was just finishing up my homework and was about to call Hibiki to see if he needed some help when I noticed that I had a new app on my phone. Demon Summoning App? I don't remember having this, but I decided to test it and see if it actually worked. I opened it and it had Obariyon in the summoning section. I clicked on it and out came a almost imp like creature.

Obariyon:Well hot damn! Nice to meet you partner, I'm Obariyon

He extended his hand so I nervously take his hand and shake it.

Izuku:How did you even get into my phone?

Obariyon:We demons have our ways.

I heard my mom open the door to my room then saw Obariyon and fainted.

Hibiki Pov

I decided to show the Demon summoning app to my mom, and explain what it did last night by summoning Pixie. She had me give it to her to see what she could make of it opposed to me. Her quirk allows her to transform her fingers into insertion cords for ports like HDMI, Headphone, chargers, and more to do a bunch of different stuff. She plugged her fingers into my phone, and closed her eyes. A few minutes later she opened her eyes.

Mom: Sorry buddy I didn't find anything about the app.

Hibiki: It's fine. If anything I can use this app as my "quirk".

My mom nods as I got a text from Izuku. I opened my phone and read his text.

Izuku:*Yo Hibiki got a question.*

I texted back.

Hibiki:*Ask away*

Izuku:*After being ran over, did you have this Demon Summoning App too?🤔*

Hibiki:*Wait! You too?!*

Izuku:*So you do have it!*

Hibiki:*Yeah. Somehow I was able to summon a demon known as Pixie.*

Izuku:*I have a demon known as Obariyon (who was seen by my mom 😥).*

Hibiki:*Is Inko all right?*

Izuku:*Yeah. I just explained it as I preformed a ritual to help me get a quirk, and successfully got one.*

Hibiki:*Cool. Wait! We can use this to get into UA!🎉*

Izuku:*I know right?! After we recover we can see what these Demons are capable of.*

Hibiki:*Yeah, but for now keep your eyes out for new videos, and functions.*

Izuku:*Will do. C U.*

*