One

When Casandra woke up, she heard voices. It definitely sounded like she wasn't in Peregrine. She kept her breathing steady, eyes closed, hoping no one would notice she had woken. What had happened? The house, the fire, the explosion. Right. So was she in a mortal hospital? No, it didn't sound like it. So where was she?
"She looks like a ghost. Rose, you sure she's okay?"
"I'm sure, Grayson. At least medically. No evidence of her parentage?"
"None."
"She's old for a loner, and that jacket...I don't think she is a loner."
"Another group? Are we dealing with another Farm or Camp Jupiter?" They seemed to be talking about her, but it still wasn't evident what they wanted with her. They didn't sound mortal, that was for sure. Her knife was still in her sleeve, so if she could reach it before they came in...carefully, she managed to retrieve it.
"Guys, I think she's awake." Well, there went her element of surprise. She sat up, wary, gripping the dagger in one hand. Two kids and a satyr were standing in the doorway. They wore bright orange shirts with a Pegasus and the words "Camp Half Blood" on them. She looked at them.
"Where am I?" One of them, a girl with blonde hair, gently extended a hand.
"Calm down. It's alright, you're safe. My name is Rose. Can you tell me yours?" She scowled.
"Answer the question. Where am I?" Rose sighed, speaking softly.
"You're at a place called Camp Half-Blood. It's a safe place for kids like us."
"You mean... demigods?" The three exchanged wary looks, and Rose nodded.
"So you know what you are. Do you know your parent?" Casandra looked at her.
"No...why would I? I don't have anything flashy to suggest who it might be." They exchanged more frowns.
"You haven't been claimed?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Claimed?"
"Yeah. Your parent hasn't told you who they are?" She laughed.
"Now that's funny. No, the gods aren't involved. They sire us then leave us to the wolves." The other kid, a boy with shaggy brown hair and piercing green eyes, scowled.
"That's... you were involved with another group? And that's how they operated?" She nodded.
"Still am, unless you plan on holding me here. Which I wouldn't. We don't take well to outsiders." The satyr, rocked on his feet nervously.
"Um, about that.... The explosion you were in wasn't the only one. I'd been watching your compound for a while, just keeping an eye on it, and, well..." She scowled, sitting up with her dagger in hand.
"Spit it out, satyr." He swallowed.
"They're gone. All of them. I'm so sorry." She looked at him incredulously.
"No. that's impossible." he nodded.
"I tried to take you back after the house went up, before I brought you here. It was just a crater." She sat there, shocked. That was impossible. They were too big, too well trained. There was no way that one firebug and her angry mother could take down the entire compound. Rose sighed, carefully edging closer.
"I'm so sorry. Can you tell us your name?" She frowned, still trying to understand.
"Casandra. Casandra Fraser." Rose nodded.
"Nice to meet you. That's Grayson," the shaggy haired boy waved, "and Finn, who brought you here." She looked at them both, nodding warily. Rose got closer, and she gripped the dagger tighter.
"Easy. I just want to make sure the healing was done. May I?" Sighing, Casandra nodded, holding out her hand. Rose set a hand on it, focusing. "Good. Everything took. I really am sorry about your group. You can stay with us, or we can try and find your mortal family..." She shook her head.
"Don't have one. I... don't mind staying with you guys." Rose nodded, her voice soft.
"Alright. Come on. We'll take you to Chiron."