Surprise!

Amber was now four months, and her bump was showing even more now. She and Louis were getting on incredibly, fans had accepted it, as had everyone else they knew. "Amber?", called Louis, coming in through the door into the appartment. "In here!", she called from the kitchen. Louis came in, and kissed her on the cheek. "Are you alright?", he asked. "I'm fine Lou", she giggled. "Guess what though! Mum knows what gender the twins are!"

"What are they?!", Louis exclaimed. "A......", teased Amber. "YES?!", shrieked Louis excitedly. "A BOY AND A GIRL!", screamed Amber happily. "Ahhhhhh!" screamed Louis. Amber laughed and covered her ears. "Quiet Lou!", she laughed. "Sorry!", he whisper-shouted, putting his index finger on his lips childishly.

"You're five months next month, then we find out the gender!", Louis said excitedly later that night as they lay on their bed. "Yep", Amber said, popping the p. "I've got something planned for tomorrow", Louis said. "What?", Amber asked. "It's a surprise", Louis said. "Ugh, Lou", Amber groaned. "I won't be able to sleep now", she grumbled. "I'll sing you a song", Louis offered, sitting up. Amber smiled and pulled her knees up so that she was curled up in a ball.

"Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more"

Louis sang softly. He watched Amber's eyes softly close, her breathing evening out. He lay down next to her, placing his hands carefully on her stomach, nervous for what would come tomorrow.

________________

Amber woke late, it was almost one o' clock when she woke up. She dressed in a loose, light pink dress, with pink converse. She went into the sitting room to see Louis reading. "How unusual", she smirked. "What?", he asked, completely confused. "I never though I'd see Louis Tomlinson reading a book!", she said. "Ha ha, very funny", he said sarcastically, putting it down. "Don't eat!", he said. "We're going out for breakfast."

Amber and Louis left, and walked down the road to Starbucks. They sat and watched the kids drinking hot chocolate, despite the warmth. I mean, c'mon, who can resist Starbucks hot chocolate? After a minute Louis got up and got them both coffee. "We're gonna have fun today", he grinned, sitting back down and drinking. "What are we doing?", Amber asked again. Louis tapped his nose and Amber rolled her eyes. After drinking their coffee, they got up and went back outside. It was warm but there was a gentle breeze blowing, just perfect.

Louis and Amber walked down the road again, some people asking them for pictures, and autographs. Amber was slightly startled, she wasn't used to this attention. She gladly took pictures with girls though, and signed things for them. "Do you know if the baby's a boy or a girl yet?", one girl asked. "Not yet", smiled Louis. "We will soon though", added Amber. "Wow, good luck!", she called, skipping back to her friends. 

Amber and Louis reached a field in which there was a carnival. "A carnival?!", exclaimed Amber. "You do like them", said Louis. "How did you remember?", asked Amber incrediously. "How could I forget?", laughed Louis. "When we were thirteen you forced me to come to one at eight in the morning, and we stayed all day!"

"That was an amazing day", smiled Amber fondly. "That was the day we had our first kiss", smiled Louis, gently kissing Amber. "Let's go on the....oh God, what's it called? The horse thing?", asked Amber. Louis paused for a minute, tilted his head back, trying to remember the name of it. "I honestly have no idea", he said. (A/N, I am sitting here trying to remember, does anyone know?)

Amber and Louis walked over to the horse thing, watching the little kids laughing, having an amazing time. "Ooh, look, a palamino horse", said Amber. "Amber, they're not real horses", grinned Louis. "Yeah, so?", she answered, walking up to the golden horse when the ride stopped. She sat on the horse, and Louis sat behind her. The ride went around a few times then stopped. Louis and Amber got off, laughing like kids again. They spent thw whole afternoon on rides before leaving to go get lunch.

They had lunch, and then left again. "Come with me", said Louis, leading Amber to the beach (A/N, is there a beach in Doncaster? Lets just pretend there is, if there isn't >.<) 

Louis sat on the beach, and Amber sat next to him. He put his arm around her waist and she rested her head against his shoulder. "I've got to ask you something", Louis said, looking Amber straight in the eye. "Ok", she said simply. "Well, I love you. You know that right? And I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and Tommy", he grinned cheekily. Louis then stood, then got down on one knee, one hand reaching inside his pocket. "Amber Roberts, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Amber's heart was racing. "Yes", she gasped. "Yes!", she laughed, and kissed Louis.