It's a.....

Amber admired the silver ring on her finger as she sat on a chair in the waiting room. Everyone had taken the proposal wonderfully and were overjoyed for both Louis and Amber. It was getting cold now that the Summer was over, Amber was five months, time to find out whether the baby was a boy or a girl! Her bump was really big now, and Louis had gotten really protective. A nurse called them into the room, and they went in. Amber sat on the bed, and Louis sat on a chair beside it. The doctor came in, and greeted them kindly. "So", she said, fixing some papers on her desk. "Are you both excited to find out what gender the baby is?"

"Yeah!", said Louis eagerly, almost jumping out of his seat. "Okay", chuckled the doctor. "So, if you'd just pull up your shirt, like last time", she said to Amber. Amber did as she said and the doctor squeezed some gel onto Amber's stomach, same as last time. She picked up the device that scans and rubbed it over Amber's stomach, spreading out the gel a bit. An image appeared on the screen, the Tomlinson baby. The doctor pointed out the head, arms, legs and body, making it easier to see. "That's our baby", smiled Louis. "And we can clearly see that your baby is..a..girl!", she exclaimed happily. Louis made a choking sound in happiness and Amber covered her mouth with her hands, grinning from ear to ear.

Amber and Louis stayed there, staring at the screen completely hypnotized. "We're having a girl", Amber whispered. "Oh my God", Louis said. The doctor checked a few things, then confirmed that she was in perfect health. Louis and Amber left the hospital a while later, and a few people took pictures. "We're getting married and having a baby girl", said Louis. "It doesn't feel real yet", he said. 

"Trust me Louis, if you had a little person inside of you, it would feel real", Amber joked. Louis laughed and nodded. "Fair enough", he said. "Lets go tell everyone!", he said, opening the door of the car for Amber. She nodded in agreement and they drove to Amber's mum's house. Sam answered the door with Blaine and Kurt close on his heels. "Hey guys", he said, letting them in. "Hey Sam", Louis grinned. "We've got some news"

The three of them went into the kitchen where Sarah and Lily were making lunch. As soon as Sarah noticed them, she spun around and bombarded them with questions. "Is it a boy or a girl? Is he healthy? How did it go?"

"Mum, it went fine", Amber laughed. "And it's a girl!"

Sarah squealed and hugged her daughter and Louis, though it was hard considering she was six months pregnant and her daughter was five. "I can't wait till these two are born", she grumbled, rubbing her stomach. "And then my first grandchild will be born! Oh, I feel so old!", she exclaimed. 

Amber and Louis told Jay and Louis' sisters, and they had the same reaction. Amber and Louis also told Liam, Harry, Zayn and Niall who got so excited they knocked over several pieces of furniture.

*And there's another part! I've been writing lots today and yesterday, but I have to skip ahead because there'll be more happening once the baby is born :) Ah, I can't wait! Vote and comment guys! :)xx*