ch#2┊the convenience store

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . ** . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° .*

          Arriving at the designated location, Misun nervously shuffles around, pacing back and fourth in front of the said convenience store, regretting the events prior to her current state.

          She clearly was aware that earlier she wasn't in her right mind, because now when re-thinking it, all she wants to do is swallow bleach. Besides the idea of love is destroyed due to her parents "perfect" display of love, and the with the help of her only relationship, which left the tiny piece of her heart that remained, shattered. She has no intention or interest in finding love, so how could she be interested in someone? She cant even remember what meaning that word even holds. Let alone whats after like.

          She suspects its her "weird girl hormones" kicking in, because why else would she care about something like that, especially if involving Niki.

          The most embarrassingly uncomfortable part is that she's standing there, dressed head to toe in fancy attire. A slim black mini body-con tube top dress, beautiful silver jewelry delicately decorating her neck and fingers, and 3 inch heels. The only thing Misun wants is to go home and go into a peaceful slumber, in attempts to re-fresh her brain.

          "What am i even doing?" Misun questioned whilst attempting to remove some of her overly fancy jewelry, still standing outside the entrance of local the convenience store.

          "Why did i even walk out the house like this, even though i knew damn well enough that it was just going to be a overused trip to the park like always." Misun lectured herself.

            "I literally hung out with him yesterday, in sweats and a messy bun, so what's different about today?!" Misun's tone of voice growing louder as if she's getting angry at herself.

          "I don't get it—" Misun was about to shout until shortly being cut off by the devil himself. Nishimura Riki.

          "Get what? Why i'm late?" Niki says faltering his tone of voice slightly, while pulling the adolescent girl's shoulder, rotating her to face him.

          "Uh- — What? Oh.. yeah." The slightly startled girl professed.

            "You okay? Something is off, and do not say; ' i'm fine.' because i know my you." Niki says sternly, in a half joking manner in attempt to lighten up the tense mood lingering in the air.

          "Yeah, i-i uhm. Im embarrassed because im clearly overdressed and i already know we're just gonna go to the park like always." Misun awkwardly confesses.

          Niki starts dramatically laughing, even though nothing was funny.

          "Yeah... I see can that." Niki says, beginning to start their route to the park.

            For some reason, those words wouldn't of ordinarily impacted Misun but today, something was different, so different that her waterline started to fill with tears, as a frown adorned her delicate face, as her skin grew paler, slowing down stopping in her tracks not trying to catch up to Niki.

          "Hey, if it makes you feel better, we can go somewhere to match your fancy attir- —" Niki cuts himself off, looking back at the tearful girl running back towards her with open arms.

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . ** . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° .*

author notes 。・:*˚:

help this is my most hated chapter of this story rn

this was in the drafts from last night, but maybe bc im out if town rn this chapter ended up bad😨

bad hotel vibes😕

idk i js feel like the words weren't wording yk?

anyways sry this is like bad but hope you enjoyed anyway lmk any feedback

not proofread
tuesday — - july 18th 2023
5:20 pm- — 594 words
<\\3