ch#1┊for him?

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . ** . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° .*

It was a brisk autumn evening, Misun's favorite time of the year. It initiated this sense of homeliness and consolation, making her get all giddy inside. She was laying down hugging her favorite pillow to her chest, aimlessly scrolling on TikTok. To be honest, it's what she plans to occupy the rest of her evening with.

          She was content with spending her evening like that considering how exhausted she was from the long day she endured. It was filled with babysitting kids for 3 hours, baking her girl best friend An Yujin a lemon meringue cake, one she had just learned to make and wanted to try something new for a change. Misun can be very single-minded at times so she's working on changing that, so she's been trying to bake new things 'outside the box' to occupy her free time.

          A few hours passed and Misun was still indiscriminately scrolling on TikTok, only wasting more time as the evening grew old fading into the deep night sky, giving a slight chill to the air. Only moments later, a light harmonizing chime comes from her phone, dropping down a notification that she expected to see considering it was from her boy best friend Nishimura Riki who knew Misun so in depth to know that she's most likely available right now.

___________________________________
   iMessage
today at 7:15 pm
rizzki

heyheyhey

stop scrolling on tt and come hang out w me llolololollll
___________________________________

          She swipes the notification up, continuing the TikTok she was last watching, adjusting herself from her long-held position, hurling her pillow onto the floor. Misun stood up, slowly striding to her closet, dragging her feet on each step.

         "What am I even supposed to wear? I don't wanna look unkempt and messy around hi-" Misun cuts herself off sheathing her mouth realizing the sentence that was about to fall out of her mouth.

         "Pfft, what am I even saying, it's Niki, I couldn't give a shit about how he sees me, he's literally seen me sick and I look inhumane when I'm sick." Misun says while reaching for her phone that was tossed on her bed prior to her walking over to her closet.

_____________________

iMessage
today at 7:28

rizzki😱😱

rizzki😱😱
heyhey hey
stop scrolling on tt and come hang out w me

You
pfft how'd you know🤨

stalking me now are weeee🧐🧐🧐

rizzki😱😱
stfu and meet me at the convenience store by my house

be ready to have the night of your life this w me bc im clearly not a boring person so y would i have boring plans 4 us😒

You
im scared
you terrify me but wtv
how should i dress

rizzki😱😱
like you're going me meet w ice spice
sike
js dress normal idk
we're not going anywhere fancy
you know the drill🫡

seem at 7:37

____________________________________

As time passed, Hwang Misun stood facing her open closet doors dumbfounded. Why was it so challenging to decide what to wear? It's not like this hangout with Niki was out of the ordinary, this is always how they hang out. But for some odd reason, she felt the need to dress up for him? She's not too sure if that's correct.

The thoughts she was having were overwhelming her, what was happening? She's never felt this way and it's making her feel uncomfortable considering that Niki is her best friend and has known her for forever.

in the end, Misun put on a short black mini dress, tainting her fingers in silver rings, and her neck covered in necklaces with important memories attached to them.

Sitting at her vanity piling makeup on out of sheer panic. Not knowing why she's feeling the sudden need to dress up and put on makeup when they're probably just going to hang out at a park like always. Why is she dressing up, for him?

Misun grabs her jacket off the wooden hook hanging above the light switch in her apartment living room, and leaves out the door, not knowing what kind of feelings will take over next.

                                            ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

author notes 。・:*˚:

helppp
im so not confident in this chapter but i had to put it up bc i dont want this story to flop which means i have to keep writing🫡

also lowkey a short chapter

guys im lowkey starting to js not like myself like my self esteem recently has been 📉📉📉

i talked to my brother abt it and only ended up crying so idk (i wasn't 😭 bc of him dw)

idkkk sorry for the random stuff pfft

anyways hope u enjoyed lmk any feeback plss‼️

not proofread
july 16th 2023
10:00 pm
775 words