ch#3┊the park

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . ** . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° .*

          "Hey, hey sun, what's going on?" Niki approaches her with open arms, letting her fall into his warm embrace.

          "I didn't think my reaction would upset you, do you actually want to go somewhere else?" Niki asks, his voice wavering out of concern for the evidently upset girl.

          The girl shakes her head not wanting to truly, and vocally express how she's really feeling. Niki looks around, arms wrapped around the girls' shoulders, he was a lot taller than her so hugging was quite awkward for the two. He wasn't sure on what to do in this situation since she usually doesn't act like this, she's typically very open with how she's feeling, especially towards the tall boy.

          Breaking the hug, Niki instinctively takes off his hoodie, putting it over the girl's head carefully enough to not mess up her hair, then instantly pulling her back into his embrace.

          "Hey, don't act like this, it's going to be okay. I had no intention of hurting your feelings, besides who cares about how you're dressed, it's okay, alright?" Misun looks up into his eyes, listening carefully to what he's saying.

          "You're right, i apologize for acting the way i was, i honestly don't know what's wrong with me today..." Misun quietly chuckles to herself.

          "Hey, no. Don't feel the need to apologize to me, you know I'm always here to talk when you need me right?" Niki says pulling away from their awkward embrace, taking her hands in his own.

           Misun's cheeks reddened at the tall boy's sudden action, why is everything he does today making her feel so - -- so weird? "Yeah, I'm aware. Thank you, Niki." Misun says removing her hands from his, placing them in the large pocket of the hoodie given to her by the boy.

________________________________

The rest of their night was filled with giggles, and laughter. Misun still feeling anxious when Niki made any sort of contact with her, but she tried her best to ignore these feelings, she wanted to have fun with her best friend, and these weird thoughts and emotions weren't going to get in her way.

          The two were both currently swinging on the swing sets, laughing at stupid stuff being said to one another.

          "Hey Niki, you ever think about what's going to happen after high school?" Misun asks abruptly prior to them swinging in comfortable silence.

          "What's with the sudden deep question, thinking about the future?" Niki asks, getting off the swing and walking over to the playset, as Misun follows.

          "Yeah, you could say that." Misun responds, climbing up the rock-climbing structure, attempting to get up to the slide, where Niki was.

          "What's with you today, you still seem off." Niki asks, only seconds after to be pushed down the slide backwards, by none other than Misun herself, which resulted in Niki falling off the slide.

          "Me? Off? The only person who seems off is you, y'know since you fell off  the slide." Misun giggles, sliding down the slide laughing at Niki's current state.