Izuku Midoriya- sleepy

This one is probably gonna be short and sweet. Sorry for writing about him again lol.

———————————————

She sat on the edge of her bed waiting. The clock ticked, the hand turning to 9 pm. Tomorrow was a school day and that day had exhausted her. So why was she still awake? Well, she was waiting. For anything; a text, a call, a knock, a yell. She just wanted to know that he was okay. A yawn escaped from her, and her eyes threatened to close. Soon 9:10 ticked away. Still nothing. She thought back to the day and why she was waiting.

Midoriya had been excused from  class. A teacher had walked in asking for him. He hadn't even been able to get through first period. He agreed and grabbed his stuff. Y/n watched him, for some sort of understanding of what was going on, however, even he looked confused. She thought about it throughout class. Was it something to do with one for all. The green haired boy had explained that to her one night as she couldn't sleep. The two cuddled in his dorm, and though he was fighting sleep, he explained everything. She smiled at the thought of that night. It was the first night she had slept through the night without waking up. 

At lunch, she received a text from him. She opened her phone and smiled. She always loved getting texts from him. Even if they were just texts he made her feel loved and special through them.

~Izuku~

Hey, I wanted to let you know where I went

All might wanted to do some extra training with

Some hero from another country. Someone who

Knows stuff about my quirk. I probably won't be home 

Till late tonight so don't bother staying up okayyy

I'll text you when I get home <3

Love youuuuuuuu

She put her phone away, understanding the situation better now. The rest of the day went quickly, especially since she was trying to write notes for him as well.

He had said to just go to bed. But even though her body urged her, she just didn't want to sleep without getting a text to make suer he was alright or seeing him herself. Finally she gave in and started to walk over to his dorm, making sure to be quiet as people were just sleeping now. She knocked quietly at his door. No answer. 

"Izuku?" She called out his name. No answer. She wiggled the door handle and the door opened. It seemed like he forgot to lock his door. The light in the bathroom was still on but it barely lit up the room. She quietly closed the door behind her before clicking the light on. She turned around to see the cutest sight ever.

Izuku was sound asleep. He laid on top of the blankets, wearing his uniform. His hair was messy and everywhere. Beside him was his phone, his hand still resting on it. She made her way over, and small smile on her face. He was so cute and she loved him for it. She saw that he was trying to text her. She read his phone.

~Y/n ❤️~

I made it back, it was a good day but I am exhausted.

If you wanna come over, I would like that.

I wanna hold youhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He had fallen asleep texting her, his thumb holding 'h' for too long. She smiled at his cute text. As much as she wanted to curl up next to him, she knew he couldn't sleep in his uniform.

"Izuku," she gently spoke to him as she shook him awake. He sat up and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Oh hey baby." He answered. Izuku really only called her pet names when he was sleepy.

"Come on, let's get you into pjs." She said and he nodded but made no effort to move. He just sat there, his eyes closed, his head titled to the side. She sighed and picked up a pair of fuzzy pj pants and a white shirt. She took his uniform top off, her eyes straying for a moment to his musclular body before slipping on the shirt. He took off his pants and slipped into the pj bottoms. He got off the bed for a second and pulled back the blankets. Then Izuku walked over and turned off the bathroom and main room light. Y/n stood there and watched. Izuku made his was back to the bed. He scooped Y/n up to which she gasped. She hadn't been expecting that. He then laid down in bed, spooning her in his arms. It took mere seconds for him to fall asleep again. Especially when he was breathing in her smell and felt her warmth against his body.