Say my name princess~

Aizawa x female reader!

Y/n's POV:

Finally off of work. I come in to see Aizawa watching a Disney movie with Eri. "Hey guys!" I say. I hear a cheerful hi from both of them. A little after the movie was over Hizashi, Yamada come over to pick up Eri. "Baby~" Aizawa said. He knew what he was doing. He had come up behind me and straight up just grabbed my ass. "Yes?" "I want you~" "B-but-" I had been cut off by Aizawa pressing his soft lips on mine. It was full of passion, love, lust. "Go to the bedroom and wait on the bed for me~" I couldn't say anything from how much I wanted this man. I walked into the room and laid on the bed like Aizawa told me. "Aww following my orders like the good girl you are~" Aizawa had lust filled eyes. We had never had sex before. This was a new side of Aizawa, and I loved it. He looked at me and I had sat up to see what he was doing. "Did I tell you, you could sit up?" "N-no..." Aizawa had opened the bed side dresser on his side and pulled out a dildo, and.... His scarf? What was he going to do with his scarf? Not to soon later he had my hands cuffed with his scarf and stuck on the bed post. He started to undress himself and after he was left only in his boxers he started to undress me. After he go me down to only my bra and underwear he gave me a look asking for permission. I nodded. I was expecting him.... No.... He tied my mouth shut with a scarf. "Don't think about cumming until I say~" without warning I felt a large thing stuck into my pussy.... No it wasn't him.... It was a dildo..... I kept squirming. He just laughed. "So needy are we~" I kept trying not to cum... I just couldn't take it anymore. Before you knew it cum was all over the blanket covering the bed. "Oh? Naughty girl~ Disobeying my orders~" He walked over and turned it on as high as it would go. You could hear my moans through his scarf. "I have some papers I need to grade I will be back in about 10 minutes. Cum as much as you wish my little cum slut whore~" and without another word he left. I kept squirming trying to get the scarf off so I could turn off the dildo. I failed. I had cummed at least 20 times and had 5 orgasms. At least I think. Aizawa had not come back yet. My hole was starting to get sore and my moans kept getting louder which I didn't think was possible.

*15 minutes later Aizawa's POV:*

Her moans kept getting louder. I had lost track of time. I had left her in there for about 20 minutes.... I walked in and all she did was look at me with a happy and sad expression. I walked over and uncovered her mouth. "Say my name~" "W-what?" She said having trouble speaking as the dildo kept going. "I said Say my name Princess~" She let out the loudest main yet and had another orgasm out of however many this girl had. "Say my name and this "torture" ends~" "Aizawa?" She asked. I knew what I wanted her to say. I slightly tightened my scarf around he wrists. "Say my name baby girl~" "Shotua?" She said still unsure. I again tightened the restraints, but a lot more than before. "Say my name Princess~" "Fuck~ It's Daddy~" she said while cumming once again. "Scream it~" "Daddy!" She said while moaning it. "Louder~" "DADDY~" she finally screamed. I reached down and turned off the dildo. I then took my scarf off of her. She looked at me confused slightly. "Let's get you cleaned up then we will deal with the blanket and such." I said while she blushed because of the massive mess on the blanket and sheets. "I-I'm sorry.." she said shyly. "For what princess?" "The mess..." "Kitty.... The only mess you made is the mess that I wanted you to make." I said whilst smiling. "Why?" "Why what kitten?" "Why did you do that? Not that I didn't like it, but why?" "Because kitten.... You cummed when I told you not to. If you had just held on a little longer it would be me inside of you, but maybe that can happen next time. All you have to do is listen to daddy's orders ok kitten?" "Yes.." "Say my name after that." "Yes daddy..." she said. "Good. Now one more thing to show to others you are my cum slut and only mine you will wear this." I said while pulling out a collar that said "Aizawa's cum slut" direct on it. "You will wear this everyday. Do you understand me?" "Yes daddy." She said a a quiet tone. "Speak up kitten. Daddy couldn't hear you~" "Yes Daddy." She said louder. "Good now come here kitten. She walked over. "Turn around so I can put this collar on you." She turned around and I put the collar in. "There now everyone will know you are my cum slut and mine only." I had said satisfied at my kitten following orders. "Can I take a shower?" "Yes my kitten. I will get the blanket and sheets changed then how about you pleasure me... actually... we will save that for another day. Now go get cleaned up my love." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok wow.... That was ummm....., ok that was slutty and kinda hot..... anyway! Credit to @Aundreaismmynameyall for helping me come up with the idea to do a one shot! Ok I love you guys, I like you guys, and I am proud of you guys! See you little simps next chapter for Yamada~