Can you take it~

Aizawa x Yamada x Male reader

Aizawa's POV:

I was on my way up to the my 'dorm room'. It is more like a house on top of the other students dorms to watch over them. I walk in and see Y/n sitting on the couch wearing the usual grey sweatpants and no shirt. Fuck they're jacked. "Thanks but you could have just told me." Y/n said smiling. "Stay out of my head!" I said while blushing.

Quirk explained:

You have the power to read people's minds. You have finally learned how to block out peoples thoughts, but sometimes you read you 2 boyfriend's thoughts and you find it quite funny.

Back to the story still Aizawa POV:

"But it's fun to hear what you and Yamada think about.... Well sometimes not all the time." Y/n said. "What do you mean by sometimes?" Well like right before you walked in the door you were horny for some odd reason bitch." "Y-you heard that thought....?" "Yeah." Just then if it couldn't get any more awkward Yamada bust it the door screaming. "Mic. Inside voice remember?" "Yeah sorry. Just need a little help if you know what I mean...." Both me and Yamada looked at each other, and then back at y/n. "Ok, ok I can hear your thoughts from a mile away boys. Be in there soon I don't wanna wait to long~" he said while walking out to go to the bedroom. Me and Yamada walked in the room to see y/n waiting on the bed. "Took you long enough." He said while smiling at us. Not even a split second later I had my scarf wrapped around his wrists pushing him to a wall. "F-fuck." He said trying to get out of the scarf. "Awww trying so hard, but getting no where are we my love?~" "P-please~" "Please what~" "I n-need you~ mmmm... p-please~" "Not just yet love." I picked him up and put him on the bed. Yamada walked over and started to kiss y/n. He slowly started to move down to his neck. "Mmmmm~" "There's your sweet spot~" Yamada started to attack his sweet spot leaving y/n a moaning mess. I had started to take off my shirt. Mean while Yamada had moved down to kiss y/n's abs meanwhile y/n was wiggling. He kept trying to touch himself to relieve himself. I had tied my scarf back onto his hands and put them on a bed post. "Now now kitten~ So needy are we~" "P-please! J-just fuck me a- mmmmmmm~ already" He said between moans. "Oh? But you disobeyed us kitten~ why should we help you~" "Fuck me please!" He said with a desperate sound in his voice. I just laughed at how desperate he was for us. To be fair we were also desperate for him, but we liked seeing him be a bottom. "Awww what happened you used to be so dominant?~" Yamada said while smiling. At this point he was taking off y/n's sweatpants. It was obvious that y/n had a boner and you could see the pre-cum through the boxers. "That excited are we?~" I asked while Yamada started to take off y/n's boxers. Me and Yamada were the only ones with our boxers still on. Y/n was trying to get his hands free from the scarf. I had tied the scarf around his mouth. "Don't make a noise until we say and we might just let you have us~" I said knowing that he was going to have us anyway. I started to move down to his dick and lick the slit. I could tell that he was already struggling to not make a moan. I had untied the scarf from his mouth not wanting to help him win. Yamada was now out of his boxers. He was  back to attacking y/n's sweet spot making it even harder for him not to moan. Yamada had started to dominate y/n in the mouth while I was licking and sucking his cock. Y/n had almost made a noise but stopped himself before he did. "Good job kitten~. Now let us pleasure you~" I had shoved 2 of my fingers in his hole and he let out a soft moan. I had started to move my fingers and soon took them out. I had replaced it with my dick and started pumping it in and out. "Ahhhh~" He started to become a moaning mess. He had cummed not to long after a couple more time. After that I untied my scarf from his hands and walked away from the bed slightly. "Come over here and get on you knees and suck it~" I said. Almost immediately he was over on the floor in front of me on his knees sucking my dick.

Y/n's POV:

Almost immediately after Aizawa told me to suck his dick I was on my knees sucking. I felt his hind grab my hair and push my head to suck his cock harder. "Mmmm~ f-faster baby~" Aizawa said. I kept sucking till a little while later. "Get up." Aizawa said and I did. He was walking me over to a chair. He sat down and patted his leg signaling for me to sit on his legs, and so I did. He started to bounce his legs making his sick go into my hole. Me and him were both a moaning mess while Yamada had gone out to do his hero rounds after he was satisfied. Not to soon later Aizawa had cummed and so had I for the second time. We both got up and took a shower.

*time skip brought to you by Daddy Aizawa and Daddy Yamada*

Still y/n's POV:

We had woken up to the alarm telling us it was time to get up to teach our class. I was up and getting dressed before Aizawa. My legs hurt slightly before yesterday, but I wasn't li ping so that was good. I had walked into the classroom and the students started to file in. One kid raised their hand. "Yes young one?" I asked waiting for their question. "Did you have fun with Hizashi and Aizawa sensei last night?" He asked as the class quieted down to hear the answer. "Did you ask that so you could get expelled?" I asked in return. He then turned back to his friend and started chatting again. 'Dang were you really that loud kitten?' I herd Yamada think. He was walking by my class and stopped in to say good morning. Long day short kids would not leave any of us 3 alone until we told them if we had 'fun' with each other last night.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi my loves! I told you I would do a male reader! Ok I hope you liked this as much as I do....WAIT! NOT LIKE THAT! Ok anyway I love you guys, I like you guys, and I am proud of you guys! See you simps next chapter!