Teddy bear~

*author note... PLZ READ!!!-

Hey everyone so sry for not posting but seems u enjoy the story.... This is going to be for a friend of mine who did me the favor of finding me some.... Pictures to simp over! So I am giving her + you a Bakugou x reader! Enjoy and this gets really really fucking kinky~*

Bakugou's POV:

I had just finished my rounds. I was tired, but wanted.... Something... something only my girlfriend could give me. Tonight was either she sucked my cock, I tease her, or both. It was most likely going to be both. It was very easy to make y/n squirm when she wanted something, but she also got embarrassed easily. I had stopped by the store earlier to get her a little something. Just as I was about to walk in the front door I felt our cat rub against my leg. I still can't believe she managed to make me get her a cat. "Hey Sparks." I say as that is the name of the cat we had got. He was just a regular cat, but y/n had especially liked black cats, so that's what Sparks was, a black cat. I open the door and put the bag I got from the store on the coffee table in the living room. Y/n had walked out wearing one of my hoodies and that only besides her undergarments. 'Damn why do you have to be so hot' I thought as she gave me a soft smile and a small kiss on the lips as I got harder then I already was. "I got you something." I said while gesturing down to the bag on the table. "That can usually only mean one of two things. And I am afraid to know which one." Y/n said while slowly reaching into the bag. The first thing she pulled out was some ropes. "Ummm ok?" She said looking confused. She reached in again and pulled out a muzzle. "...." She said nothing and reached into the bag once more. This time she pulled out a dildo. "Bakugou....." she said. "Keep going there's more~" I said excited for her to see what's at the bottom of the bag. Her face turned a slight pink. She then pulled out a 'sex wand' also known as a 'vibrator' (I think don't quote that plz) She simply just looked at me and reached back into the bag. This time pulling out a whip. I honestly forgot I had bought that. Not that I planned to use it, but maybe if she disobeyed my orders. She was almost done with all the sex toys. She had reached back in and pulled out a butt plug. I had simply smiled while she set it down in the table with the rest of the stuff. She had reached back in the bag. She pulled out lingerie all orange top and all black bottoms. She looked at him with a slight twinkle in her eye. She knew what was happening tonight but we already have a dildo. Oh boy the things this poor girl doesn't know. She then reached back into the bag she pulled out a...

*y/n's POV*

I knew what was happening tonight, but we already have a dildo.... Maybe he forgot or something anyways.... After I put my hand back in the bag I felt something soft and fuzzy. This slightly scared me since I didn't expect it. I grabbed it and pulled it out. It was cat ears. Fucking cat ears. I looked at him and we both made eye contact. I put it down in the table and reached back in looking at Bakugou as he nodded. It was the last thing in the bag. It felt like leather slightly. I pulled it out and it was a... cat collar. Cat ears and now collar? Christ... never had I ever thought I would be seeing this stuff. I looked at Bakugou. "I want you to model the full outfit for me Teddy Bear~ Cat ears and all~" he said making me shiver as he never talked like this. I simply nodded and walked in our shared bedroom and stared to strip the clothes I had in and change into the lingerie. I was putting on the cat ears and collar when I stopped to look at myself in the mirror. Damn. I kinda felt bad ass. Suddenly all panic or embarrassment I was feeling was gone. I put on the ears and collar. The collar and ears had a little bell on it. The ears had a bell on each ear and were black and white on the inside while the color was a pink. I walked out and saw Bakugou stare for a minute. "Damn Teddy Beat the things you do to me~" I smiled and crawled on all fours over to him seeing as he wanted me to dress like a cat. I would act at least a little like one. "Fuck! Go to the bedroom and be laid out on the bed when I get in there~" he said. I had immediately walked to the bedroom and layer on the bed. I was already dripping wet for this man and he hadn't even done anything yet. I got needy and he was taking forever to get in here. I had started to touch myself to relieve me of this horrible feeling that I had. He had just opened the door and I didn't have time to stop before he saw me. "Awwww needy little slut could put wait for me?~" he asked. "Now now, that deserves some punishment~" he had brought everything from the bag he had got me into the room with him. He then walked over to out dresser and pulled out the dildo we already had. I was confused and he saw it, and he simply smirked at my confusion. He grabbed the rope, pinned me down and tied my hands to the bed frame. Then proceeded to tie my legs open on the bed reframe as well. I was laying down with my legs tied open as far at the bed frame would allow. He then walked over to my face and put the muzzle on me. Now now~ slut you will obey my every order do you understand?~" I could only shake my head yes. "Good~" he walked over to me and without warning ripped off the lingerie leaving me completely naked. He then started to kiss me. He stopped and smiled at me with a smirk that said 'you won't be able to even thing when I'm done with you, let alone walk' All of the sudden he shoves the butt plug up my ass. I had let out a small cry. "You remember the thumbs up and down? We'll screw those you will deal with it. Do you understand  you disobedient little slut~?" I nodded my head yes as to let him know I wouldn't try to do it. He then walked away from the bed side and walked over to the 'sex wand'. He had walked over to right in front of my pussy and put it there on the highest setting it would go. No warning to when he would start it. "Don't even think about cumming slut~ if you do... there will be consequences to you actions~" he said while looking at the whip laying on the small bedside table we had. I kept trying not to cum as much as I could. I tried and I had squirted 3 times. Bakugou didn't say anything he just sat there smirking as he watched me struggle. He had eventually walked back over to me and turned it off. He put it back and grabbed a blind fold. "I didn't say you could squirt either Teddy Bear~" He had tied a blind fold around my eyes and I couldn't see anything. "Remember don't cum you little whore~" he said. He then got really quiet. I had honestly thought he left. Then all of the sudden I felt a large thing enter my pussy. It wasn't him, no, it was a dildo. "Make any kind of noise and this goes as high as it can slut~" I tried as hard as I could to not make a noise. "Ngh~" It slipped through the muzzle. I didn't know what was going to happen next. Until I felt the dildo go as high as it could go. "Like I said your actions have consequences slut~" God, I loved it when he was dominant, but I needed to cum so fucking badly. It wasn't to soon later that the small knot in my stomach snapped and I had cummed all over the dildo. My pussy was even wetter and more drenched then before. He then laughed a chuckle that had a sound of poison in it. "Disobedient. Little. Whore." He said with venom in his voice. He had turned off the dildo. He didn't remove it, no he left it sit there. "Count how many times I whip you Teddy Bear. He walked over and took the muzzle off of you so option could count. *whip* "O-one."

*whip*

"Oh fuck! T-two!"

After he whipped me 5 times max he put the muzzle back on me and moved silently. I could hear anything besides the silence that filled the area. I them felt another thing enter my pussy while the dildo was still in my hole. He had stuck the other one in and put them both on full setting while putting the 'sex wand' by my slit making me squirt to may time to count. "Cum as much as you want you little whore~" with that I had cummed once again. I had an orgasm coming on and I could feel it. I heard his pants unzip and them heard him moaning. Fuck he was jerking off while I was in this state. I herd his pants zip back up. He then turned off the 'sex wand' and removed it from my slit. He then turned off both dildos and took them out of my sore pussy. He then removed the butt plug. He took off the muzzle, blind fold, and untied me from the bed frame. "Are you ok love?" He asked. I was trying to put words together, but I couldn't. I only looked at him with loving eyes. He smiled down at my trembling body from how much I had cummed and orgasmed plus squirted. "Whose cum slut are you?" "Y-you" I said not being able to fully get the word yours out. He smiled. "So you won't disobey me again?" I shook my head 'no' he smiled. "Ok let's get you cleaned up and we will sleep in the guest bedroom tonight, because I am to tired to cha he the bed covers and sheets right now and you can't wptalk let alone walk so no chance of that." He said while I blushed looking at the bed that had my cum all over it. 'Damn did I really cum and squirt that much?' I asked myself. "You are never to take that collar off do you understand?" I shook my head yes as he started the tub and took the cat ears off. God y/n I love you so much!" He said while giving you a gentle kiss on the lips. "You gave him a sweet smile before doing the same kiss back to him. "God. I really did make you u able to talk huh?" He said while laughing. The tub had filled up and I was now in it with Bakugou just trying to relax, and it worked.

________________________________________________________________________________

..........Hi...... so like I said this is/was a chapter dedicated to my friend who is a huge simp over Bakugou so..... anyway hope you all like this! It is the longest chapter I have written yet......... I wonder why. (The sarcasm is immaculate) lol anyway see you simps next chapter!

I love you, I like you, and I am proud of you! Drink water eat something and take care of yourself. BYE LOVES! (2,017 words)