How long can you go~

Y/n x Yamada, Hizashi 

Yamada's POV:

Fuck! No matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop thinking about y/n and how much I wanted her to suck me off. School had just ended so I was heading back home to grade papers. I walk in the door and saw y/n doing the dishes. "Oh hey my love how was teaching today?" She asked. "Oh it was good..." "Whats wrong babe?" She asked me knowing something was up. "N-nothing don't worry about it. Really don't!" She had looked me up and down and then looked me in my eyes. "You want to...." "Damn... go lay on the bed. Be naked when I get in there slut~" "O-ok." I took a minute to let her get naked, but mainly to prepare myself for her. 

Y/n's POV:

"Damn...go lay on the bed. Be naked when I get in there slut~" he said. He had never said anything like this before. "O-ok." I responded. I walked into the bedroom and quickly took off all my clothes and laid on the bed. I could hear his shoes drag across the wooden floor sending tingles down my spine. The door opened slowly revealing Hizashi standing there. He closed the door and walked over to me. He got on top of me and kissed me. He bit my bottom lip asking for entry and I allowed. He slowly moved out of the French kiss to my neck. He kissed around leaving hickeys until he found my sweet spot. I moaned and he stopped and I could feel him smile as he started to attack my sweet spot. He eventually moved down to my brest sucking on one while massaging the other with his hand. He would occasionally switch. He started kissing down my stomach. He eventually got to my V line and left a trail of kisses all the way down to my clit. He started rubbing his thumb in circular motions leaving me a moaning mess. "Hizashi I'm about to cum!" Just as I said that the mother fucker stopped. "R-rude." I stutter out. He stops and starts taking off his clothes. We walked over to the "clothes" dresser and pulls out a gage, dildo, and handcuffs. He looked me dead in the eye as I struggled to get out of his grasp as he put the handcuffs on me and made me stuck on a random metal bar we had that looked like a tiny shelf. "F-fuck. P-please no." I say practically begging him. "If you cum before I say so then you have to watch me jerk off while u have that dildo on full and when I want to turn it off." He then without warning aggressively shoves the dildo in my hole and turns it on the lowest setting. I was already at my climax and was close. He knew it too, I had told him so it wouldn't take a lot to make me cum at this point. It wasn't even 10 seconds that he had it in my pussy that I cummed. "Naughty girl~" Hizashi got up and took off his boxers. He turned towards me and started jerking off. I had started to moan. Once he finished doing that he walked up to the dildo. I thought he was going to take it out. He had the motion of taking in it out. I left out a sigh of relief until I felt it go from low to as high as it goes within 2 seconds. I was a moaning mess. Hizashi walked up to me after getting dressed in his hero suit. He put the gage on me. "I have to go out to patrol. If I come back home and see you in some other positions then a moaning mess being fucked by a dildo while cumming like the little slut you are. I will sit in here and watch you be fucked by 2 dildos. Do you understand?" I nodded my head yes as he walked out to do his hero rounds. I had a familiar knot in my stomach. His rounds would last for about an hour. Then he would go out with Aizawa for another hour. On rare occasions he would just come straight home after the rounds. I was a moaning cumming mess. I had cum all on the inside of my thighs as my hole started to become more sore. 

*two hours later still y/n's POV:*

It had been 2 hours and he still wasn't home. I had wiggled out of the handcuffs and turned off the dildo. I was trying to catch my breath when all the sudden Hizashi walks in the door. "Oh now now~ you disobeyed me SLUT~" He put the cuffs back on me tighter to wear I could not get out of them. Then he put the gage back in my mouth. I watched as he walked back over to the same dresser he got this stuff from and pull out another dildo. He walked over and kissed me gently. I had thought it was over thinking he was just going to scare me. 2 seconds later I feel two dildos being shoved in my pussy at once. "Ahhhhhh~" I had moaned through the cloth covering my mouth. "Now SLUT! I am going to sit here and watch you to make sure you don't disobey me again~" At this point I had, had over 10 organisms and I lost count how many times I had cummed. My hole was very sensitive right now. Mic sat there for about an hour before deciding to jerk off again as my moans were going through the cloth. You would be able to hear my moans from a mile away. Sad thing is we were in the dorms. After Mic had finished jerking off he turned off the dildos took out the gage and un cuffed me. I tried to get up to go take a shower, but as soon as I stood up I fell being caught by Mic. "Slut. Next time don't disobey me and you won't have this problem~" "y-yes." "What's my name and I will help you get cleaned up and we can go to bed~" "D-Daddy.." I said in a shyed voice. "I'm sorry what was that slut~" "Y-Yes Daddy." I said loud enough for him to hear this time. After that he had helped me get cleaned up and changed the beds blanket and sheets. After that we ended up cuddling. 

*time skip brought to you by Mic's YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Still Y/n's POV:

I had woken up to our alarm goin off. I ended up calling Pricipal Nezu and calling in "sick". He just laughed and called me out saying that he didn't think I was sick, my legs just needed to rest. I turned redder than a lobster but eventually fell back asleep....

________________________________________________________________________________

...... well that was heckteck, can someone even go for 2-3 hours???.

I don't know but oh well you did in this story. Anyways! Hope you guys are enjoying this so far. Don't worry there will be male reader x them as well, but not just yet. 

I love you, I like you, and I'm proud of you! See you next chapter bye!!!!