The trip to their house.

THE NEXT DAY.

When you woke up, you thought 'I feel like I'm forgetting something important.' but your dumba*s brushed it off. You then thought about making a video, even though you had your schedule free for the whole week. 

'The whole week?'

"OMG I'M A DUMBA*S"

Luckily you had woken up at 4 am, and your flight was at 7 am. 

'Thank god I woke up early af today.'

You started to pack your bags with clothes, snacks, shoes, whatever you thought you would need, and started your way to the airport at 4:30. The airport was a good 2 hours away from where you lived, so you thought that 4:30 was a good time to go. 

Boy were you dead wrong.

If only you had arrived just a little earlier. Or later. Just not at 6:30 am. 

Maybe if you would put on a disguise or put in contacts or a wig or something. 

Maybe if you had just went to LA, California in your car.

Maybe if you just stayed home.

Then you wouldn't have a crowd of fans, who, oh so conveniently also had a flight at 7 AM.

Thanks to gymnastics, you were flexible and fast.

Really. Fast.

And even though you were running like 1,000 miles a sec, you just barely made it to your flight. surprising you hadn't lost anything during your run.

And when you checked for your phone and wallet, your were shocked to see them just fine in your pockets.

So you took your seat, and slept through the whole flight.

249 words.