Meeting the Ninja Kids -1

Your name is Willow and your a world famous gymnast who has time for not being lazy (looking at you reader) and you only know people that are your friends and family. You know very few of the millions of fans you have.
One day when looking through your emails, you saw an invitation to join in on this video that the ninja kids were making. Now you've never heard of these ninja kids but you saw that one of them were your age.

Now this was rare because most of your emails were either little kids wanting to meet you, or old men who were probably pedophiles wanting to see you in real life and try to be a sugar daddy or something. So you decided to check out their channel before responding. You found out that they were all siblings being Paxton, Payton, Ashton, and Bryton the 18 year old same as you. You saw that they were all gymnasts as well and you found their videos intertaining and fun to watch.

You were about to write your response saying that you would love to when you thought that you might not be able to because of your busy schedule.  But, when you went to check your schedule you saw that you had the whole week free. So you said that you would love to come and since you had the whole week free you could book a hotel. You sent the email and decided to take a power/cat nap.

You work up refreshed and looked at the time. You had napped for only 10 minutes surprisingly. You decided to check if they had responded and they did. The email said:

We are so glad that you decided to join us in our video! But, if you don't  mind, you could totally stay at our house for the week. We have a lot of spare bedrooms. ;) -Bryton

You didn't think much of it and decided to stay at their house so you responded with that you would love to stay at their house for the week.
You decided to start packing your things and book a flight there where they lived. But before you could do anything you got an email saying that they already got everything covered and all you had to do was pack up rest.

At first you thought how did they know where you lived and then you realized oh right internet. So you decided to listen and take a power/cat nap.

420 words